Windows 10 now Lets you Cast Microsoft Edge Content to a Wireless Display
Windows 10 Fall Update is present on Windows 10 devices (well on some of them) for more than a week, and we’re still discovering all improvements that it brought to the system and its features. This time, we’re going to talk about one tucked away Microsoft Edge improvement. Namely, you’re now able to connect Microsoft Edge with a wireless display or TV. It works the best with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, but it also supports both Miracast and DLNA devices.
How to connect Microsoft Edge with a wireless display
To use this feature and display the content from Microsoft Edge, you’ll need to do the following:
- Connect your wireless device to your computer and make sure everything is connected well
- Open Microsoft Edge, and search for any multimedia content (that could be a YouTube video, a photo album from OneDrive or Facebook, or even a music playlist on Spotify. There are just a few working examples, but you can experiment on your own)
- Click on the three dot menu in the upper right corner of Microsoft Edge, and choose Cast media to device
- Edge will search for any wireless device you have connected with your computer, so you can select it from the list
- The cast of your Microsoft Edge Content will show up your wireless device
Microsoft introduced Microsoft Edge as a successor of Internet Explorer, and it brings new updates and improvements to the browser from its early testing phases.
This addition will make it a lot easier to show your content from Microsoft Edge on the wireless display, you basically can make everything work with just a few clicks.
Tell us in the comments, do you like to watch YouTube videos or some other media on a bigger screen, or you prefer sticking with your laptop’s/PC’s monitor?
New features and updates in technology play a very important role for users. The same is valid for Window Insiders. As a matter of fact, […]
Creating timelines is an effective way to schematize events. It also helps students to better understand the evolution of events. Generating timelines using a digital […]
8 quick solutions to fix Outlook connection issues when VPN is active Restart MS Outlook Restart your internet connection Allow VPN in Windows Firewall Disable […]