Windows 10 has several versions available, and one of those versions is Windows 10 Home single language version. This version comes with only one language, and if you can’t install additional languages.
Windows 10 Home single language: All you need to know
What is Windows 10 Home single language?
This edition of Windows is a special version of the Home edition of Windows 10. It has the same features as the regular Home version, but it uses only the default language, and it doesn’t have the ability to switch to a different language.
Frequently asked questions regarding Windows 10 Home single language edition
Is Windows 10 Home single language free?
Windows 10 Home single language edition isn’t free, and you’ll need to purchase a license in order to activate it. However, its ISO file can be downloaded for free. Many PC manufacturers will also include this version with their products, but you’ll still need to buy a license if you wish to install a single language edition on a different PC.
Can I upgrade Windows 10 single language to Pro?
Yes, it’s possible to upgrade to the Pro version, and in order to do that, you just need to follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Navigate to the Update & Security section.
- Now go to the Activation. You can choose one of the two options:
- If you don’t have Windows 10 Pro product key, click on Go to Microsoft Store and purchase the Pro version.
- If you already have the key, click on Change product key and enter the product key for Windows 10 Pro version.
After doing that, your system should be upgraded to the Pro version.
Is Windows 10 Pro upgrade free?
No, upgrade to the Windows 10 Pro version isn’t free. In order to upgrade to the Pro version, you’ll need to purchase Windows 10 Pro license first.