Microsoft released the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16241 for PC and the Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15230 to Insiders in the Fast Ring.
Build 16241 – Novelties and fixes for PC
- The Pin to Taskbar option is now grayed out for InPrivate sessions in Microsoft Edge. The websites pinned to the taskbar from an InPrivate session on a previous build can now be opened in a regular Microsoft Edge session.
- An issue with Windows Defender Security Center showing an unexpected state was fixed.
- The issue where the battery status on particular laptops wasn’t updating while the device was unplugged was fixed.
- The issue where the touch keyboard was not automatically displaying upper case keys at the beginning of sentences has been fixed.
- The issue where the last flight resulting in the Surface Dial UI wasn’t appearing was also fixed.
- The issue resulting in an increase in UWP app reliability issues is fixed.
- The problem with Windows Media Player displaying a class registered error while attempting to play music was fixed.
- The issue where Storage Settings might show the size of drive C double than it actually is was fixed.
Build 15230 – Novelties and fixes for Mobile
- The issue where the VPN profile appeared to be always ON has been fixed.
- The notification issue between the Bluetooth Support Service and device background services for fitness bands is fixed.
- The problems with Caller ID matching in Japan and Denmark have also been fixed.
To check out all the improvements and fixes for both PC and Mobile along with all the known issues for PCs, you are advised to go and visit Microsoft’s official page.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10 brings a new Mixed Reality teleportation model
- Microsoft releases KB4034450 update for Windows 10 Slow Ring builds with new fixes
- Windows 10 build 16232 bugs: Install fails, apps won’t launch, and more