Microsoft has recently rolled out a new Windows 10 update, patching two more bugs caused by this month’s Patch Tuesday updates. Windows 10 KB4016635 includes only quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update.
More specifically, KB4016635 fixes two issues caused by KB4013429. Many users reported various display issues with CRM 2011 on IE 11, as well as Windows Store errors after installing KB4013429. These bugs should now be history thanks to Microsoft’s latest patch.
Windows 10 KB4016635 replaces KB4015438, which is a patch that Microsoft rolled out on March 20, to fix two bugs caused by the same KB4013429 update. Overall, Microsoft has managed to fix a total of four KB4013429-related issues.
Windows 10 KB4016635
Windows 10 KB4016635 also takes Windows 10 to build version 14393.970. Here’s how Microsoft describes the fixes:
- Addressed a known issue with KB4013429 that caused form display issues with CRM 2011 on Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed the issue with KB4013429 that prevents users from updating apps from Windows Store with 0x80070216 error.
It is worth mentioning that if you installed earlier updates, only the new fixes will be downloaded and installed on your computer. If you’re affected by the display issues in CRM 2011, or Windows Store error 0x80070216, install the latest Windows 10 cumulative update as soon as possible to fix the problem.
Windows 10 KB4016635 is available only as a stand-alone package from the Microsoft Update Catalogue website. Microsoft is not currently aware of any issues with this update.
Have your already installed KB4016635 on your Windows 10 computer? Did you encounter any particular issues or is everything running smoothly? Use the comment section below to tell us more about your experience.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 7,10 KB3178690 causes Excel 2010 to crash, fix incoming
- The mysterious Windows 10 KB3150513 is back, bringing a bevy of bugs
- Security update KB4014329 addresses vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player