Microsoft has recently rolled out a new update to patch some of the issues caused by the previous updates released on Patch Tuesday. KB4016637 is the latest Windows 10 version 1507 update and fixes the annoying form display issues triggered by KB4012606.
This update includes only quality improvements and doesn’t bring any new operating system features. Here’s how Microsoft describes the patch:
- Addressed a known issue with KB4012606 that caused form display issues with CRM 2011 on Internet Explorer 11.
If you’ve already installed earlier updates, Windows 10 will download and install only the new fixes contained in this package.
How to install Windows 10 KB4016637
The update is not available through the Windows Update Center. You can download and install the stand-alone package from the Microsoft Update Catalog website. Windows 10 KB4016637 replaces the previously released update KB4012606.
As a quick reminder, Microsoft rolled out KB4012606 on March 14. The update brought a long list of bug fixes and system improvements, including:
- Fixed delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Improved the reliability of .NET and Internet Explorer.
- Addressed issue that may cause an app or webpage to become unresponsive or sluggish if it uses the web browser functionality of Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue that causes high CPU usage for scheduled tasks when using devices whose daylight saving time occurs at 12 A.M.
Microsoft says its engineers are not currently aware of any issues with KB4016637.
Have your already installed KB4016637 on your Windows 10 computer? Did you encounter any particular issues or is everything running smoothly? Use the comment section below to tell us more about your experience.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: