Windows 10 Mobile build 14361 has only four unfixed issues on the list
Windows 10 build 14361 brings interesting fixes and improvements to Fast Ring Insiders for both PCs and Mobile. This build fixes all the major known issues for both platforms, perfecting the Windows 10 user experience.
As a consequence, the current list of known issues has been reduced to only five bugs for PCs and four for Mobile. The good news is that all major issues have already been fixed, and we are sure Microsoft will provide users with fixes for the current issues as well by the Anniversary Update.
Here’s what still needs to be fixed on Windows 10 Mobile build 14361:
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 is not supported by this build. Luckily, a workaround is available: you can deploy the app by using the Windows 10 Application Deployment (WinAppDeployCmd.exe) command-line tool.
- For some users, the new cross-device Cortana features introduced in Build 14356 may not work. If you restart your phone, this should fix the issue and get the features working.
- After installing this build, your Quick Actions icons are not in the same order. This is a side effect of the fixes/changes Microsoft made to Action Center. To re-arrange your icons to your preferred order, follow these steps. This is one of the old issues, going back to previous builds.
- Cellular data doesn’t work correctly with a second SIM with some Dual-SIM devices. This issue is another old bug that Microsoft has been investigating for some time without managing to find a solution. Actually, this issue was first reported more than a year ago and it’s preventing Windows Phone owners from using cellular data on their second SIM when Dual SIM is activated. In some cases, the bug even slows down the connection on the first SIM.
We are confident that Microsoft can easily fix the first three issues, but we’re no longer that sure when it comes to the fourth issue. The fact that the company is trying to fix it for more than a year without success raises many questions.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Dual-SIM Settings App released for Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Mobile comes to Lumia 640 customers who are on AT&T
- Lumia 735 set to get Windows 10 Mobile update for Verizon users
- You can now send photos from Windows 10 Mobile to Windows 10 desktop
Because we all love listening to our favorite music, it is very important to be able to organize our music library. This task has become […]
Computer problems are usually not that complicated to fix. The real problem is that most people are not that keen to try and fix them, […]
Live streaming is the hottest trend and a powerful streaming software makes the entire process a lot easier. A streaming software primarily helps you with […]