Windows 10 Mobile build 15210 is now live for Fast Ring Insiders. Just like previous build releases, build 15210 doesn’t bring any new features to the table but rather a few bug fixes.
In particular, this build fixes the issue with the Glance screen where the clock didn’t update. Microsoft also fixed the token issue, which means that when your device syncs to the service, text messages should now show up.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15120 also brings two known issues:
- The copyright date is incorrect under Settings > System > About. It shows as 2016 when it should be 2017.
- In some cases, the WeChat app may crash on launch.
As you can see, Microsoft continues to walk on the same path with Mobile build, representing a loss in developing the mobile platform. Hopefully, Windows 10 Mobile Redstone 3 will receive more new features and improvements in the coming weeks. There are plenty of suggestions in the Feedback Hub regarding features that would add more value to Microsoft’s Mobile platform. However, it seems that the company isn’t in a hurry to implement them.
For the time being, there are no reports regarding any Windows 10 Mobile build 15210 bugs. There could be two possible explanations for this situation:
- build 15210 is very stable, and there are no issues affecting it
- very few Insiders have actually tested it.
If you’ve installed Windows 10 Mobile build 15210 on your phone and you encountered various issues, tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft plans on replacing the password with mobile authentication
- This new design concept for the PC and mobile versions of Windows 10 design is amazing