Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 fixes a few bugs, but doesn’t bring any new features
Microsoft recently released a new build for Windows 10 Mobile, but failed to impress Insiders. Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 doesn’t bring any new features, confirming that the Redmond giant has put its mobile platform on the backburner.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 brings with it eight bug fixes, making the OS more stable and reliable. Here’s what’s fixed in this build:
- Microsoft fixed the issue where the Battery Settings page caused the device to become unresponsive and hang.
- The problem where certain background tasks being incorrectly starved under resource contention has been fixed. This issue would impact music and video playback.
- Under low memory conditions, additional app launches caused the OS to run out of memory and restart the device unexpectedly. The fix brought by this build detects the condition and blocks app launches until memory is freed up.
- Microsoft fixed the issue with Microsoft Edge which prevented the phone from entering Connected Standby which caused battery drain.
- Crashes with Word auto-correction should no longer occur.
- Microsoft fixed 2 issues causing the device screen to stay off when unplugging from the Continuum dock after its screen times out, normally requiring the device to be rebooted to recover.
- The Notifications Settings page should no longer make the UI appear unresponsive.
- Microsoft fixed the Enterprise MDM issue where the policy could hide all pages except the Work Access page.
Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 bugs
As far as bugs are concerned, there is only one such report on Microsoft’s Support forum. One Insider from Australia reports that build 15213 is not showing up on his Lumia 950XL. The phone is indeed set to Fast Ring, but it won’t pick up the latest build release.
Have you encountered any issues after installing Windows 10 Mobile build 15213 on your phone?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Coship is working on a dual-OS phone that runs Windows 10 Mobile and Android
- Windows 10 Mobile Phone not powering back on after a Continuum connection [FIX]
- Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update breaks many phones [FIX]
The recent Microsoft Windows updates have been more of a miss than a hit and that has cost several users their personal data files and […]
Have you ever received this message Are you sure you want to convert colors to a destination document with a color profile that does not […]