Windows 10 Store apps play nice with storage space asking users where to save downloads
Over a week ago, Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 for Insiders in the Fast ring on PC or mobile. Among its new features is the option to choose the location users want to install large applications and games, instead of saving them by default to the Windows drive.
Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 also introduced the LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge, Hyper-V Containers, Windows Ink improvements, new icons and many improvements and fixes for PC and Mobile. Until now, users quickly installed large files to the default location, but not all devices had drives with such generous capacity. To solve the matter, Microsoft introduced a new feature that allows users to install large media, applications and games on slower and larger drives or on faster internal SSD, without having to worry about storage space.
Build 14366 for PCs:
– The Desktop App Converter Preview (Project Centennial) doesn’t run, which means that developers are advised to switch to the Slow ring until Microsoft fixes this issue.
– When clicking on a file download link outside of Microsoft Edge, the browser will open a tab and close it immediately.
– When toggling the “On” switch via Settings app > Ease of access > Narrator, the Narrator won’t launch.
Build 14364 for Mobile:
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to Change the Download Location of Windows 10 Store Apps
- Windows Store now shows system requirements for apps on Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Preview build 14361 now available for Insiders on the Fast Ring
A blueprint is a proposal that shows the clients how the proposed floor or design plan will look like, followed by a 3D model of […]
The Christmas season is around the corner and one of the best parts about this season is the gift it brings. If you are planning […]
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a popular English idiom and the quote perfectly describes digital marketing or marketing strategies in general that […]