It’s holiday season and Windows Store, just like all other stores, offers some good deals for its customers. Microsoft already offered some great discounts for Black Friday and a couple of weeks ago, but when those deals expired, the company immediately offered new ones to Windows 10 users.
These deals are available now, and they’ll be running until December 31st. This round of deals offers up to 50% off discounts to various games, apps, and movies from the store.
Check out some of the hottest deal in the store:
- Minecraft: Story Mode– 25% off the Season Pass (Episodes 2-5)
- Lara Croft GO – on sale for just $1.99
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas– 50% off
- Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation– 50% off
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – Extended Edition– 22% off
- Kingsman: The Secret Service– 33% off
- Better Call Saul – Season 1– 23% off
- Audiobooks from Audible– 2 free books in one month when you sign up for a 30-day trial.
- Drawboard PDF– 50% off
- KVADPhoto+ Pro– 50% off
- DuckTales Remastered – for $0.99 (was $9.99)
- Prune – $3.99 (was 4.99)
When presenting these deals, Microsoft also took the opportunity to remind you that Windows Store is getting bigger and bigger every day, as many big companies decide to build their apps for Windows 10. As you know, we already reported about new apps from big companies like Uber, Pandora, TuneIn, American Express, and you can get them all for free.
Also, Microsoft notes that these deals are only available in the US, UK, France, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and Canada. So, if you live outside these regions, you might have to wait for another wave of deals.
If you don’t have time to check Windows 10 Store few times a day to find the latest hot deals, we advise you to simply download Microsoft’s own Deals Hub app, and you’ll receive notifications about the latest deals from Windows Store directly to your Windows 10 device.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.