Windows 8.1 Dell Venue 8 Pro 32 GB Tablet Discounted on Amazon
Dell’s Venue 8 Pro is one of the most appreciated Windows 8.1 tablets and it has recently received a small, but needed discount on the Amazon retailers. Below are more details.
Recently, we have talked about what are the best Windows 8 tablets under 400 dollars that one could buy at the moment. Dell’s new Venue 8 Pro tablets is obviously among them, as it is currently one of the best cheap Windows 8 tablets to be used. In the past, we have compared it to Toshiba’s Encore and Lenovo’s Miix 2 to see who wins.
As a reminder, here are the main technical specs of the Dell Venue 8 Pro:
- Display – 8.0 in IPS LED (1280 x 800), 10-finger multi-touch support
- Processor – Intel Atom Z3740D up to 1.80 GHz
- Memory – 2 GB DDR3L-RS 1333 MHz
- Hard drive size – 32 GB SSD
- Operating system – Windows 8.1
- Media drive – Micro SD card reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Audio – Integrated audio
- Video – Intel HD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Ports – Micro USB • Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- Battery – 2-cell lithium-ion (up to 8 hours)
- Camera – 1.2 MP HD webcam front, 5 MP back
- Wireless – 802.11a/g/n (Miracast enabled)
- Bluetooth – Yes
- Dimensions – 8.50 x 5.12 x 0.35 in (215.90 x 130.04 x 8.89 mm)
- Weight – 0.87 lbs (394.62 g)
- Color – Black
As for the discount that it has received on Amazon, previously, it was available for $299, but now you can get it for $20 less, as it has a price of only $279. It’s not a great deal, but it is still better than nothing. Follow the link from the below to buy the discounted Dell Venue 8 Pro from Amazon. Other retailers are selling it for its normal price, so this might be just a temporary holiday promotion.
Windows 10 Mobile is now heading toward its 2019 end of support date. Microsoft’s mobile platform had already fallen by the wayside over the last […]
For the online gaming community, reliable and uninterrupted communication is important for not only coordinating during gameplay but also as a way to expand the […]
More often than not, customer care representatives become overwhelmed by the sheer number of queries/ enquiries/ complaints they have to handle per day. This often […]