Discounted Windows 8 Apps & Games This Week #14
Another week has come to an end and the Windows Store team has released once again the regular collection of Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals. Albeit the roundup appears on Thursday, it appears in your Windows Store account depending on your region of the world.
I only saw the Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals in the Windows Store yesterday, so please accept my apologies for the short delay. This week’s discounted Windows 8 apps and games are some that we have talked about before, so you will enjoy the fact that they now come with a discounted price. The previous edition of the Red Stripe Deals presented such games as Field & Stream Fishing, Doom and Destiny, Tap ‘n’ Pop, Rescue Team 2 and IM+ Pro and KVADPhoto+ Pro apps. Let’s have a look on the menu for this week.
Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals this week
- Bejeweled Live [$2.49] – this is one of the most popular matching games in the Windows Store and it has a 4.5 average rating from more than 1,300 reviewers. Not a half the price, it’s a cool game to have on your Windows 8 tablet.
- Phototastic Pro [$1.49] – we have reviewed Photostatic in the past and came to the conclusion that this is probably one of the best Windows 8 collage apps, so go ahead and give it a try to see how it works out.
- Words by Post [$1.49] – there are so many Windows 8 word games that we have talked about, but this one is just as intriguing and worth checking out.
- Task Lab [$1.99] – this is a nice Windows 8 app that will help take notes and write down things that you mustn’t forget. Now with a discounted price, this task management tool is a must-have.
- Mahjong Artifacts (full) [$1.99] – if you’re passionate about the Mahjong game, then this game will definitely be of interest to you, as it comes with a really great design and addictive gameplay.
- Turn N Run [$2.49] – the title of this game says all about it: you need to turn and run across blocks in this nicely crafted puzzle game.
Read Also: Best Windows 8 Alphabet Apps for Your Kids
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a popular English idiom and the quote perfectly describes digital marketing or marketing strategies in general that […]
While the winter arrives with the joy of Christmas, it also brings the freezing weather along. Of course, there’s the fireplace to warm you up, […]
Recent comments on Reddit would suggest that Microsoft is still not playing the game when it comes to collecting data on its users. This is […]