Red Stripe Deals: Discounted Windows 8 Apps & Games [#15]
It’s Saturday and only today have I seen the weekly Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals in the Windows Store. As in most of the situations, they feature six titles, this time with five Windows 8 games and one entertainment app. Below are more details
For the last week’s Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals, we have featured such titles as Bejeweled Live, Phototastic Pro, Words by Post, Task Lab, Mahjong Artifacts and Turn N Run. As you can see, we had two non-game applications, but this edition only comes with one. It seems that Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 users are most interested in games these days. So, those of you who want to play some great games on your Windows 8 tablet won’t say no to the following items.
Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals this week
- Cold Alley for [$3.49] – a really cool air combat game released by the Microsoft Studios; the game was even more expensive and it still lacks a free trial, but a great choices for those who like this kind of games
- Cribbage for [$1.49] – we’ve talked about this card game before, and now that it comes with a reduced price and even better looks, go ahead and download it
- Animation Desk for [$1.99] – this is a really impressive animation tool that we’ll probably review the next week, so stay tuned to Wind8Apps for more!
- Stand O’Food (full) for [$1.99] – a business simulation game that is centered on a burger-serving shop which is bound to provide hours of fun
- Little Things Forever for [$1.49] – a really cool new Windows 8 game belonging to the “seek and find” genre. It features hand built mosaics art where you have to find thousands of little things
- Kingdom Tales (full) for [$3.49] – a cool new Windows 8 strategy game which lets you build a community surrounding your kingdom
A wide number of users have reported the error message saying We couldn’t save your tab settings inside Microsoft Teams. The error is usually caused […]
There are many Gujarati speaking people who may look for a way to type in Gujarati on their systems. While Windows offers support for multiple […]