Another week is coming to an end and the Windows 8 Red Stripe deals are here, once again. For this week, the Windows Store has decided to make available for a discounted price 3 games and 3 productivity apps, as usual. Here they are.
I hope you haven’t missed the discounted Windows 8 apps and games from the previous week, where we have featured Reckless Racing Ultimate, Tennis in the Face, Stickman 2D:Evolution, Fate of the Pharaoh, Audubon Birds and LensFlare. As you can see, we have also written reviews to some of the most important ones. Today, we have an two Windows 8 adventure games, a puzzle, a photo, a health and fitness and a productivity one. Without further ado, let’s have a look at the titles from this week. However, the prices seem pretty high, so maybe I’m not seeing the updated price yet.
Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals for this week
- TY the Tasmanian Tiger: [$3.49] – this is a really cool game with awesome designs with more than 40 levels to be enjoyed in this Windows 8 adventure game packed with a lot of fun.
- BackTrainer: [$2.49] – if you spend like me many hours in front of your computer or at work, then you really need to start some back training workouts to have a better health; this app comes with plenty of useful exercises.
- Instant Photo Booth: [$1.49] – this is a cool Windows 8 photo booth app that you can download on your Windows 8 devices as it features really useful photo editing features thanks to its kiosk software
- Heroes of Kalevala: [$1.49] – build your very own village and start killing some time with this cool Windows 8 puzzle game. With a really awesome design, you will be able to make your way through hand-crafted levels.
- Drawboard PDF: [$3.99] – use this Windows 8 app to annotate, view and manage your PDF files; we have previously reviewed and found it to be really good and one of the best solutions for managing PDF files.
- Dark Arkana The Carnival: [$1.49] – we have previously featured this game as one of the best Windows RT titles and now the good news is that it has received a nice discounted.
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.