Another week is here, which means that the Windows Store team has put together a new roundup with the usual six discounted Windows 8 apps and games. I hope you haven’t missed the last week’s list, when we got the chance to have a look at some really useful titles.
I’ve been away for a short while but now I’m back to finding and reporting awesome and useful Windows 8 apps for the big community of readers. Last week, the tenth “version” of the Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals saw the following titles get discounted in the Windows Store – Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+, The Treasures of Montezuma 3 Premium, Modern File Explorer, Algebra Touch, Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (Full) and Special Enquiry Detail: The that Feeds. For this week, here’s what you can find in the featured Red Stripe Deals area on the Windows Store:
Windows 8 Red Stripe Deals for this week
- Plex ($2.49, discounted from $4.99) – this is a new Windows 8 app to manage your music and videos as it organizes and streams videos, music, home movies and plenty more. A true personal media center app that you shouldn’t miss.
- Recipe Keeper ($1.99, discounted from $3.99) – we are great cooks here at Wind8Apps and that’s why we’ve featured plenty of recipe and cooking apps for Windows 8 in the past, but this one is another interesting title that you need to check out.
- Billminder ($1.99, discounted from $2.99) – control and manage your expenses straight from your Windows 8 tablet. You can also check out Spending Tracker, if you’re interested in such apps.
- Riptide GP2 ($1.49, discounted from $2.99) – we have reviewed this interesting dynamic hydro-jet racing game a while ago, so check out the review to know more about it.
- Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden ($1.49, discounted from $6.99) – this is one of the most interesting Windows 8 adventure games in the Windows Store that has seen a serious price cut, so you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to get it.
- Fishdom 3: Special Edition ($2.49, regularly $4.99) – this is a fun Windows 8 puzzle game that comes with more than 150 levels to make sure you never get bored