Most of the problems caused by the installation of the Anniversary Update were relegated to Windows 10 PCs, but we can’t forget about touch devices. Recently, a user on Twitter noticed that upon installing the Anniversary Update, the ink pointer on his device disappeared
However, this is the only report on this issue we found online but thought it necessary to cover in case you were having the same problem. The user who reported this issue actually didn’t say on which device he noticed it, but it’s obviously a touch-enabled device, probably some Surface or another Windows 10 tablet.
@maryjofoley Installed Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Every time I try ink the pointer disappears.Have you heard anything about this?
— rob (@rob1974) August 2, 2016
The exact cause of and solution for this issue are still unconfirmed, therefore we don’t know what to suggest to those who actually encounter it. Still, check out our article about disappearing ink problems in OneNote which contains some solutions that might actually be helpful.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Windows 10’s Get Started app tells you everything about the Anniversary Update
- Users can’t employ SD-cards to install Anniversary Update on low-storage devices
- Users can’t log in after upgrading to the Anniversary Update
- Still haven’t upgraded to Windows 10? Here’s a new work around
- How to opt out of Insider Preview Program after Anniversary Update