Windows Store has its “Ready, Set, Summer!” promotion already rolling and today we will tell you what you will be able to find on this store at a reduced price. However, before we tell you about the reduced products, we should specify that the promotion will end on June 6, 2016, which means that you have more than a week to buy these discounted products.
– Earth 3D is an application that allows you to explore physical and political maps, weather for a destination and more. The application is now being reduced by 50%, which means that you will be able to purchase it for 1.49 dollars.
– KVADPhoto+ PRO is one of the applications that you should not miss, as it will help you to retouch the trip photos (add text, filter, add colors and more). This application is also reduced by 50% and it costs 1.99 dollars.
Music and Audio Applications
– Purchase and download the albums from LCD Soundsystem, Chvrches, M83, Ellie Goulding at a 30% price reduction
– Purchase and download the Media Player Gold that’s available for only 5.99 dollars in order to listen or watch to the newest music and videos from festival headliners.
We also remind you that you are still able to upgrade to Windows 10 OS for free until July 29, 2016. However, you will need a Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 license. In addition, you will have 30 days to downgrade back to the previous operating system if you don’t like the latest Windows OS.
What have you purchased from the Windows Store? Tell us your thoughts about this summer promotion that is now available on the Windows Store!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 discounted for Windows Insiders and students in France
- Oculus Rift now available on the Microsoft Store
- Buy unlocked Lumia 640 XL White for $199 from the Microsoft Store
- Deadpool movie and bonus content available at the Microsoft Store