The final expansion for the Witcher 3: Blood and Wine will be released at the end of this month, bringing 90 new quests and adding more than 30 hours of gameplay. This expansion comes a year after the previous one, The Witcher: Wild Hunt.
Players will be able to embark on various tasks and travel to the the land of Toussaint to hunt the beast tormenting the kingdom. Toussaint is a sunny and beautiful land that harbors a dark secret. More than 20 new monsters lurk in the shadows, but you can protect yourself with new gear that includes over 30 weapons and 100 individual pieces of armor.
Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director offered more details:
Blood and Wine makes The Witcher 3 complete — it’s Geralt’s final mission. Containing more than 90 new quests, and over thirty hours of brand new adventures, it’s something that I think gamers will remember for a long time,” said Konrad Tomaszkiewicz, Game Director, CD PROJEKT RED. “There’s also a massive amount of features we’re giving gamers with this expansion like a dynamic Point of Interest system, a new Gwent deck, new endgame mutation mechanics, and even a place Geralt can call home…
Other features include:
- Unravel the mystery of the strange killings – investigate the brutal murders to find the pattern and predict who’s next on the victim list.
- Visit a world of fairy tales and fight against surreal creatures from children’s tales and books.
- Because looks matter, dye witcher armors in different colors.
- Take on knights in a grand tourney to show them who the real sword master is.
- Discover what mystery hides behind the wight, a strange spoon-collecting creature.
There will also be a different boxed edition of Blood and Wine, containing physical versions of the Northern Realms and Nilfgaard GWENT decks. You can pre-order Witcher 3: Blood and Wine now from Steam and get a 10% discount or from the Microsoft Store for a full price of $19.99.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play
- Hearthstone launches Whispers of the Old Gods in US on April 26
- Red Dead Redemption sequel leaked map reveals game details