Official WolframAlpha App for Windows Devices Now Available on the Store
The Windows Store is getting richer by the day with new important apps. One of the newest ones is WolframAlpha, the computational knowledge engine/answer engine developed by Wolfram Research. Let’s have a look at what it can do.
The official WolframAlpha application is now available for download from the Windows Store for a price of $2.99. Wolfram Alpha is touted as the world’s definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation. Wolfram|Alpha uses its huge collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you across thousands of domains.
It’s also important to say that parts of Wolfram|Alpha are also used in the Apple Siri Assistant. Here are some of the most important domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha:
- MATHEMATICS – Elementary Math, Numbers, Plotting, Algebra, Matrices, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, Discrete Math, Number Theory, Applied Math, Logic Functions
- PHYSICS – Mechanics, Electricity & Magnetism, Optics, Thermodynamics, Relativity, Nuclear Physics, Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Statistical Physics, Astrophysics
- CHEMISTRY – Elements, Compounds, Ions, Solutions, Reactions, Chemical Thermodynamics
- ENGINEERING – Acoustics, Aeronautics, Electric Circuits, Fluid Mechanics, Steam Tables, Psychrometrics, Refrigeration
- SOCIOECONOMIC DATA – Demographics, Countries, US States, US Counties, Cities, Economics, Agriculture, Energy, Salaries, Unemployment, Cost of Living, Health Care, Housing, Social Statistics, Crime
By using the app on your Windows device, you can calculate math problems by using the Step-by-step solution feature; view satellite positions; learn about chemical elements; get current and historical weather conditions for your location; discover properties of notable locations; lookup the nutritional information of your meal and much more.
Musicians need the best software for guitar recording to help create a great guitar tone when making a hit. Recording your guitar can also be […]