Gameloft is one of the biggest mobile game developers in the world, and it has plenty of titles being available on the Windows Store, as well. One of them, strategy game World at Arms, has recently been updated with some new features.
World at Arms is one of the best strategy games you will find on the Windows Store at the moment. Featuring rich graphics and easy to use controls, this game looks great both on your Windows tablet, but also on your non-touch Windows device.
In this free-to-play all-out modern-war strategy game, you will battle across the globe, in the sea’s depths, on the ground, and in the air, following a deep solo campaign and fighting in an exciting multiplayer mode. Take advantage of the rich social features to find allies and chat to devise a cunning battle plan, for free! Join or create your own Faction to combine forces! Make your name known on the leaderboards by challenging rivals and stealing their resources and by becoming the best player in this immersive game!
The game has just received some new fixes and features, let’s have a look:
- New Faction feature – Global Conquest
- Gather your Faction and face up to Four Rival Factions in a limited-time Global War for Regional Control
- Conquer and Protect Regions in North America or Europe
- Battle for Regions to score Control Points and win unheard-of Exclusive Mega Units
- HQ Menu reworked
- Improved Matchmaking
- Added Traditional Chinese
- New Push Notification Sounds
- Bug Fixes