World of Tanks is one of the most popular online games with millions of players around the world, with World of Tanks Blitz having been available in the Windows Store as a universal game for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile for two years now. It sports an almost perfect 5 out of 5 rating, demonstrating that Windows users are finding it an awesome experience.
Download World of Tanks on Windows 10
As you probably know, the game is available for download from the Windows Store free of charge, one of the reasons why it’s so popular. Have a look at its launch trailer from below:
- Over 200 iconic vehicles from Germany, Great Britain, the United States, the USSR and Japan
- 4 different vehicles classes including light tanks, medium tanks, heavy tanks, and tank destroyers
- Strategic 7v7 online multiplayer gameplay
- 18 unique battle arenas
- Cross-platform gameplay
- In -game chat functionality
- Innovative crew upgrade system
- Constant graphical enhancements and updates, as well as optimization for various devices
- Real-life physics to create authentic tank movement and damage mechanics
- Detailed tutorials
- Ability to invite your friends to play online
- In-game achievements
- Free to play with equal access to in-game elements for paying and non-paying players
- Easy to learn, intuitive touchscreen controls
- Battle Missions that open up fresh, personalized challenges of varying difficulties and enable players to earn bonuses and achievements
- Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory
World of Tanks Blitz system requirements
Before downloading World of Tanks on your Windows 10 tablet, make sure you have enough 5.56 GB free. This release will please all kind of users, as it will allow you to either play with your mouse and keyboard or go full touchscreen
World of Tanks Blitz smartphone/ tablet system requirements:
- CPU: Minimum dual-core 1.2Ghz
- GPU: Minimum Adreno 305
- RAM: Minimum 1GB
If you’re planning to install World of Tanks Blitz on a Windows 10 computer, minimum system requirements include a 2GHz CPU and a minumum 4GB RAM. If you want to play the full version of the game, however, you can follow the link from below to download it.
– Download full World of Tanks game for Windows 10
World of Tanks Blitz gamer reviews
As we said at the beginning of this article, gamers absolutely love World of Tanks Blitz. The title is fun and highly addictive:
I never write reviews but I had to show my support for this game. This game is hands down the best game available for the Microsoft store. Easy to play, great and smooth graphics, fun gameplay, and is basically a vanilla version of the original game. Thank you so much for taking the time to develop this!
However, there have been instances where the gaming experience has been anything but perfect. World of Tanks Blitz is sometimes affected by a series of issues that limit your gaming experience, with the most common bugs including graphical issues, freezes, and crashes. The good news is that most of the time, you can fix them by installing the latest game and Windows 10 updates, running the System File Checker tool, or running a full antivirus scan.
We strongly suggest you to check out some of thebest antivirus software for your Windows PC before falling prey to more severe issues. Also, we recommend trying out this tool that will remove viruses and repair the damage they’ve done to your game.
Have you downloaded World of Tanks Blitz? Tell us more about your gaming experience in the comments section below.
Editor’s note:This post was originally published in December 2015 and has been since completely revamped and updated for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: