World of Tanks Coming to Windows 10 Soon
It looks like Windows 10 is becoming very popular for the developers of famous apps and games, as we begin to see more and more ‘big names’ in the store.
Among other developers who already announced their apps for Windows 10, Wargaming Group, the developer of globally popular action game, World of Tanks, also said that it’s working on the World of Tanks version for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The Windows 10 version is going to be called World of Tanks Blitz, and we should expect the full game in the store soon.
Actually, World of Tanks Blitz is already available in Windows stores on both mobile devices and PCs powered by Windows 10, but you still can’t download it, as it says ‘World of Tanks is currently not available.’ This is because the game development is still in progress, and it will become available as soon as developers finish it.
Although an exact release date is still unknown, many online sources believe that it will be released very soon on both platforms.
World of tanks is the famous massive multiplayer online (MMO) action game, and according to Wargaming Group, it currently has more than 90 million active players across the world. Here are some of the best features that will be included in World of Tanks Blitz:
- More than 200 tanks for players to choose, from countries such as Germany, the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan, and the USSR
- 4 different vehicle classes, including light, medium, and heavy tanks, as well as destroyers
- 18 playable battle arenas
- The 7v7 online multiplayer gameplay, with an option to play online with friends
- Detailed tutorials about every aspect of the game, to help you learn all your advantages and find the best way to defeat enemies and control your artillery.
- In-game achievements
- In-game chat support
Since it will be available across all Windows 10 devices, including tablets and phones, World of Tanks Blitz will provide full touch support, along with on-screen controls, which will help you to play the game easier on portable devices.
Are you playing World of Tanks with your friends online, and if so, are you happy because you’ll be able to play the game on all your Windows 10 devices, and not just in the browser? Tell us in the comments, below.