World of Warcraft is one of the most popular MMO’s out there and it’s easy to see why given its huge, loyal subscriber base. Recently, though, many gamers decided to unsubscribe to the fantasy epic mostly due to the latest expansion, Warlords of Draenor, leaving a sour taste in their ouths
Now, Blizzard is hoping its Legion expansion will convince fans of this awesome game will give it another chance. The developers have revealed a good amount of information about this upcoming expansion but until now, an exact release date hadn’t been revealed.
Rumors suggested that the expansion would be released sometime in between September/October, but it seems that the developers have moved fast: it just announced that the World of Warcraft: Legion is to be released on August 30, 2016.
[irp posts=”26991″ name=”100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play”]
The new expansion will increase the maximum level cap to 110 along with adding a new Demon Hunter class and new Artifact weapons. Here is a list of what the Legion expansion will bring to the World of Warcraft:
– A new Class: Demon Hunter;
– Artifact Weapons – this will allow unlock traits and abilities in order to customize your weapons to suit your fight style;
– A new continent named The Broken Isles – as Blizzard has accustomed us, with each new expansion released for World of Warcraft, the developers are releasing a new zone/continent where you will be able to explore, complete quests and fight with monsters;
– Maximum level increased from 100 to 110;
– Class Hall – a zone where you will be able to gather with fellow members of your class;
– A new PvP Honor System.
You can pre-purchase the World of Warcraft: Legion Expansion for $49.99 or the Digital Deluxe version for $69.99. Both versions will allow you to access the Demon Hunter class before the expansion is officially released.