Official WTA Tennis App for Windows 8, 10 Released
If you’re a tennis aficionado and you also own a Windows 8 or Windows RT tablet, then you will be happy to hear that the official WTA tennis app has been released in the Windows Store and it comes with a really impressive design and looks.
The new WTA tennis app for Windows 8 users is one of the best looking I’ve seen in quite a while and it’s a real pleasure to use it especially on Windows 8 and Windows RT tablets. It comes with great looks and reliable news and up to date information related to Women’s Tennis Association. The application doesn’t contain any advertisement at all, is available as a free download and comes with a size of around 33 megabytes.
Inside the app, you will have access to news, photos, stats, rankings and more of your favorite tennis players. The app is divided into the following sections:
- featured player where new tennis players are being highlighted every time you open the app;
- other players where you get detailed information with great looking pictures;
- WTA now with the latest news and happenings from the world of women tennis;
- rankings where you can see who’s the best tennis player and who’s following closely from behind;
- tournaments with information about all the upcoming events and when they will take place;
- photos and videos where you can see your favorite player and watch interviews and special shootings;
- head to head where stats and achievements of random tennis players are being compared;
- social feeds to follow the official social media WTA channels and interact with them;
Whenever you will load the profile of a certain tennis player, you will be able to see its ranking history, but it seems that it is now actualized for all of them, as 2014 stats are missing. But that will probably get fixed with a future update. You can also other details such as age, place of birth, residence, height weight and others, as well as career stats which include WTA and ITF single and double titles, total career prize money as well as win-loss ration.
By right clicking inside the app or by placing your finger on top of the app, you will be able to quickly switch between main categories. The app is really, really well made and comes with some great looking pictures. Therefore, I strongly recommend it to you, so go ahead and follow the download links from below. Also, you can have a look at this fun tennis game for your Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 devices.
Bluetooth peripherals are great, especially if you don’t like dealing with wires, but many Windows 10 users reported Windows was unable to install Bluetooth peripheral […]
Many Reddit users encountered various issues with the Settings App after installing the Windows 10 v1903 Update. One user reported that the Settings App crashed […]