WWE 2K17 PC DLCs bring you 50 new moves to knock out your opponents
WWE 2K17 was recently launched on PC as well, allowing thousands of gamers to unleash their potential and show off their wrestling skills. Apart from the standard WWE 2K17 game, you can also purchase three DLCs to boost your fighting performance.
WWE 2K17 downloadable content:
- WWE 2K17 – Legends Pack
- WWE 2K17 – Accelerator
- WWE 2K17 Season Pass
The WWE 2K17 Legends Pack allows you to expand your roster and play as some of the greatest legends in WWE history. Playable legends include Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid, and Tatanka.
You can buy the Legends Pack for $8.99 from Steam.
The WWE 2K17 Accelerator offers you two main advantages:
- You can decide the overall rankings and attribute levels of every WWE Superstar and Legend
- You can unlock every WWE Superstar and Legend, including alternate attires.
You can buy it for $4.99 from Steam.
The WWE 2K17 Season Pass offers a series of unique items and skills that will definitely give you the upper hand against your opponents. Here’s what the Season Pass includes:
- WWE 2K17 MyPlayer Kick Start: Enhance your created Superstar’s journey through their career.
- NXT Enhancement Pack:
- Playable characters Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura
- Earn a 50% boost in points earned for your MyCareer Superstar while in NXT.
- Legends Pack
- New Moves Pack:
- Over 50 new moves to add to your arsenal! Stun your opponents with the Swingout Neckbreaker like Charlotte, dive off the top rope with a Zack.
- Ryder Elbro Drop, or give your opponent a Face Wash Combo like Samoa Joe.
- Future Stars Pack: Play as 5 of WWE’s brightest new Superstars, including Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley, and Tye Dillinger.
- Hall of Fame Showcase: Relive some of WWE’s most historic matches featuring the 2016 Hall of Fame Class and also get new playable characters, attires, and arenas.
You can purchase the Season Pass for $29.99 from Steam.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- WWE 2K17 PC issues: Game freezes, crashes, Career mode won’t launch
- WWE 2K17 issues on Xbox One: low FPS rate, game freezes and more
- Fix: WWE Network Xbox One error
Users have reported that their browser software does not fit the screen on Windows 10 whenever they load the websites in a window half of […]
PS4 Remote Play is a convenient way of casting and remotely-playing your PlayStation 4 games on a PC. However, as that’s the case with any […]