Microsoft recently launched Xbox Live Rewards, a program which offers gamers the opportunity to pre-order a series of impressive Xbox One games and earn 15,000 Rewards Credits. All you need to do is pre-order three of these featured titles from the Xbox Store and the credits are yours. The offer is valid until March 31 and includes nine games.
Xbox Live Rewards games
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard release date January 23
- For Honor release date February 13
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands release date March 5
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole release date March 30
- Sniper Elite 4 release date February 13
- Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition release date February 16 /Standard Edition release date: February 20
- Injustice 2 Coming soon
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Coming soon
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 release date April 4
Interestingly enough, Microsoft initially posted the release dates for Injustice 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda. The tech giant revealed that Injustice 2 would land March 28 while Mass Effect: Andromeda would come March 31. Shortly after this information was published, Microsoft edited the post and changed the release date for the two games to “Coming Soon”.
The developers of Injustice 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda haven’t yet said anything about the exact release dates of these games. As a result, after spilling the beans, Microsoft quickly deleted the information. The good news is that thanks to Microsoft’s blunder, gamers now have more information as to when Injustice 2 and Mass Effect: Andromeda release. However, this could also be a placeholder until the real date is officially announced.
As a quick reminder, don’t forget to make your purchase before the game release date shown above. Otherwise, you won’t earn the 15,000 Rewards Credits.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox Countdown Sale: save big on these Xbox One, Xbox 360 games
- How to run iOS apps and games on Windows 10
- Windows 10 Creators Update to get a new “Game Mode”
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.