Xbox Preview build features log in fixes
Microsoft is coming with yet another update for Xbox 1610s Preview group. The update version :rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161026-1900 has been available to download since Saturday night for users luckily invited and accepted into the Preview Program for Xbox. An update was released earlier this month for the Xbox Dashboard Preview but some flaws are still known to persevere. The latest update raises the version to 10.0.14388.1001.
This update’s core purpose is to introduce some much-needed bug fixes rather than introducing new features, like resolving the irritating auto-update function and green screen issue that comes as a courtesy after a new update reaches 91% of download. Also, it fixes the problem with the registration process that allowed some users to sign in but some were denied access from their accounts. A bug in the friends list was also resolved that hid some online friends and showed them as offline.
Read more details in the changelog;
The release notes:
- OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161026-1900
- Available: 2:00 PM PDT 10/29 (9:00 PM GMT 29/10)
- Power supply and commissioning
- Fixed a problem that caused system updates to stop at 91% and restart the console after a few minutes on a green screen.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented certain users from logging in with their profile.
- Fixed a problem that could sometimes cause online friends to appear under the offline list in the guide.
- Known problems:
- In order to continue the development of new functions and the elimination of problems with clubs, all existing content in clubchat channels has been deleted in the last 24 hours. This includes all conversations and texts.
The update will be automatically checked for by your Xbox consoles and will notify you before commencing the update and connecting to Xbox Live.
Are you having problems while trying to log in to your Microsoft account? In that case, you will most likely receive the following alert: ‘The […]