Microsoft wants to get rid of its current batch of Xbox One consoles with the Xbox One S right around the corner. To move the last of its stock, the software giant is cutting the price of the console to $279 and giving away a $50 gift card, a free controller and a free game of your choice.
From our point of view, this deal sounds excellent and should allow Microsoft to increase the number of Xbox One consoles in the wild. This is a deal no one without an Xbox One should miss out on because we probably won’t see another like it until Black Friday, and do you really want to wait until then?
It should be noted that the software giant has several Xbox One bundles on offer in the Microsoft Sore. Their prices range from $279 to $349, with the $349 bundle actually the Xbox One Elite.
Here’s a list of all the bundles consumers can pick from right now:
- Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle (500GB): $279 (was $299)
- Xbox One Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle (500GB): $279 (was $299)
- Xbox One The LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle (500GB): $279 (Was $299)
- Xbox One Spring Bundle: (1TB): $299 (Was $349)
- Xbox One Rainbow Six Siege Bundle (1TB): $299 (Was $349)
- Xbox One Special Edition Quantum Break Bundle: $279 (Was $299)
- Xbox One Tom Clancy’s The Division Bundle (1TB): $299 (Was $349)
- Xbox One Elite Bundle (1TB): $349 (Was $449)
These deals won’t last forever, but we expect the $279 price to hold until the original Xbox One systems are out of stock. We expect this to happen before the end of the year and after that, the Xbox One S should be in full circulation come 2017 and beyond.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: