New Xbox One build fixes problems affecting Pins and Clubs features
If you’re a member of the Xbox One Preview Program, you’ve probably noticed a new build is out for your console. This new build finally fixes some of the problems were affecting Pins and Clubs.
If you are using the Xbox One’s Instant On Mode, the update will automatically be downloaded to your console. However, if you choose to manually install the build, you will need to head to your console’s All Settings -> System -> Console Info & Updates and check for the update.
The new Xbox One Preview Build is titled rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161017-1900 and was released on October 21, 2016 at 1AM GMT. Below you can see the changes that this new build comes with:
- The Pins that have been added recently will now be correctly displayed on Home.
- When you view the Chat section of the Club Menu, the “Get the conversation started” tile will now respond when you select it
- The Looking for Group tab will no longer show duplicate results in the Game Hub and Clubs.
Issues That Have Not Been Fixed
- When you attempt to access invitation request or recommendations you might get a “That didn’t work” or “Something went wrong” error
- When you will try to set an image as a Club background to a recently created Club, it may fail to display under “Choose a Club”.
- When you browse the Store, some applications may be missing for some users, if their console is set to Singapore region (en-sg or zh-sg). However, you can search manually for an application and you will find it.
These issues will be most likely fixed as soon as the next update is released by Microsoft.
Have you installed the latest Xbox One Preview Build on your console? Tell us your thoughts about it!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Cortana for Xbox One Preview now supports more languages
- Xbox One preview build fixes Cortana issues
- New update for Xbox One Preview members out now
The cumulative update KB4470200 for Windows 10 Fast Ring has just launched in the November Patch Tuesday roll out, and it packs two important fixes. Grab […]
We continue our Patch Tuesday series. Two more updates for you in this article – KB4467697 and KB4467703, which both are an attempt to fix an issue […]
In this article, we are going to be talking about two November 2018 Patch Tuesday updates – KB4467708 and KB4464455. Both these updates are quality improvement […]