Microsoft recently rolled out a new Xbox One build mainly focused on bug fixes. Xbox One build 15023 doesn’t bring any new features but includes a series of new quests in the Xbox Insider Hub.
As far as the bug fixes are concerned, Xbox One users can now purchase in-game content for Battlefield 1 and Happy Wars, audio now works perfectly fine when switching between apps and in-game text should now display without any problems.
Latest Xbox One bug fixes
- Cortana: Microsoft solved the issue which caused some “See-It-Say-It” content to fail to display on Home, Community, OneGuide, and Store.
- Users should now be able to purchase in-game content for Battlefield 1 and Happy Wars.
- Games now display the correct “too early” error message when users are attempting to launch a pre-ordered title from the Game Hub.
- In-game and headset audio now work normally when switching between apps or resuming app.
- Trove now launches correctly when the console is set to a locale other than en-US\USA.
- Dishonored Definitive Edition: The issue issue which caused the game to crash after launch with the console set to pt-BR\Brazil has now been fixed.
- Halo Wars: Definitive Edition: Microsoft fixed an issue which caused in-game text to fail to display.
Of course, there are still many bugs that Microsoft needs to fix with the upcoming Xbox One Insider builds.
Xbox One issues
- Ubisoft Club: When launching the Ubisoft Club app, the screen prevents users from scrolling back up.
- Sign-in issues: With profile sign-in settings set to “Lock it down”, users may be unable to sign-in again after playing a game, then signing out. To fix this bug, perform a hard reset the console.
- The EA Access app may indicate you are not an EA Access subscriber when you are. This does not affect your ability to download or play games.
- Screen Dimming: The screen may dim after a short amount of time while viewing videos in certain apps.
- When enabling the Mono output setting in Ease of Access – Audio, Settings becomes unresponsive, crashes, and fails to launch. To fix this bug, perform a hard reset.
- Some of the new audio settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos in upcoming builds.
- The IGN app launches and immediately crashes to Home.
- The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
Have you downloaded the latest Xbox One build? Did you notice any other issues, apart from the bugs listed above?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT: