Buy an Xbox One S and get a free wireless controller
When listing the qualities that attract people to Microsoft’s products, many would argue one of the top ones would be the deals the company frequently offers. Right now, those interested in buying the latest Xbox One S can do so and get a cool gift with it as well. The current deal offered by Microsoft states that buying one of the eligible Xbox One S bundles will also get users a free wireless controller.
Microsoft ties free controller to Xbox One S bundles
So, what kinds of bundles are eligible for the free wireless controller? There are quite a few and there is a big chance that Xbox enthusiasts will find one to suit their gaming needs. Here are all the bundles available:
- The Minecraft Favorites Bundle costs $300 and will net users a free controller as well. The console comes with 500 GB storage.
- Gears of War 4 Special Edition Bundle comes with 500GB of storage and a price tag of $300.
- Gears of War 4 Bundle comes with a $350 price tag and 1TB of storage.
- FIFA 17 Bundle also comes with 1TB storage and a $350 price tag
- Gears of War Limited Edition Bundle costs $500 and features 2TB of storage.
- Battlefield 1 Bundle is $300.
- Forza Horizon 3 Bundle goes for $300.
Just when you think that’s about it, another detail emerges from this great offer. So, on top of the console and the free controller, users also get to go home with a free game of their choice. There are a few games to choose from and all of them as top titles. The games from which people can choose are Watch Dogs, The Crew, Hasbro Family Fun Pack and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. The first and last titles are, of course, going to get the most requests.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One Screen Time allows parents to set daily time allowances for their kids
- Hitman video game will soon support HDR on Xbox One S
- Xbox One S error code 107 [FIX]
Whether you use web-based email services or desktop email clients to manage your account, emails are used for business and personal communication by almost everyone. […]
The Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) software throws out an “Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server” error message for some users. That […]