The Xbox Insider Program creates a chance for Xbox fans to try out the latest Xbox One System updates, and give feedback on features and games still in development.
Recently, Microsoft released a new Xbox Preview Build 1804.180328-1922 which fixes two annoying background audio issues. Also, this Preview Build received the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180329-1920).
The new Xbox Preview version brings the following fixes:
- Black screen or a console crash when the default audio is set to Dolby Atmos.
- Low audio volumes some users have been encountering in various apps and games.
- Failure notification and tracking of achievements in real-time.
Known issues and possible fixes:
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- FIX: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue.
- FIX: Set the display output to 1080p if watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Hulu app volume is lower and being investigated.
Microsoft should roll our these fixes to the general public in the coming days.
Have you downloaded the latest Xbox One Preview version? Tell us more about your experience in the comment section below and keep an eye on WindowsReport for the latest news in this category.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: