The Xbox One X is just a week away from its awaited launch. An important question, though, is how many games will be Xbox One X enhanced on launch day? Fortunately, there is a tweet from the Xbox’s marketing leader that touches on exactly this question.
70 enhanced titles arrive with the new console
It seems that for now, we can expect about 70 games improved by the new console during its first week of life, according to Albert Penello. We will definitely know more details after it’s out in the wild for a few days. We’ll also see if it’s really worth it to spend nearly $600 on the Xbox One X for the enhancements. On the other hand, 70 titles is a great place to start especially because more games will definitely be added along the way.
In case you forgot what to expect from the new console, here are a few features that will refresh your memory:
Xbox One X
Here are the main specificationss and features that we should expect:
- CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
- GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
- RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
- Bandwidth: 326GB/s
- Storage: 1TB hard disk
- Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
- Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
- Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
- Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
- Connectors: 2x HDMI (2.0b out, 1.4b in), 3x USB 3.0 ports, IR out, S/PDIF, Ethernet
You can pre-order your very own Xbox One X right now and the major retailers already have the console in stock. Don’t forget that the recently-unveiled Project Scorpio edition will be in limited supply.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Gears of War 4 gets impressive graphics in Xbox One X update
- Here’s why the Xbox One X doesn’t include VR yet