Xbox Onesie is a cool outfit you can wear while gaming
When gamers sit on the couch and grab their Xbox controllers, they simply dive into another world. If you want to fully immerse yourself into the game playing world, you can purchase the new Xbox Onesie outfit, which is a gaming costume especially designed for dedicated Xbox game players.
Forget about blankets, you can now zip up your Xbox Onesie and get yourself comfortable while playing your favorite Xbox One games. The Xbox Onesie has been custom designed to enhance the entertainment experience, and we’re sure fashionistas will love it.
Here’s what features the Xbox Onesie offers:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customised Gamertag embroidery.
There you go, the designers of this outfit have thought about it all, making the Xbox Onesie very comfortable. Moreover, you can also customize your Xbox Onesie, and have your gamer name written on the outfit. How cool is that?
Xbox Australia, the country of origin of this outfit, hasn’t revealed when this attire will be available for purchase, nor its price tag. This means the Xbox Onesie could well be launched in December, when the holiday season begins. Actually, this outfit is the perfect gift for your gamer friends.
What do you think about the new Xbox Onesie? Are planning to buy this product when it becomes available?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- The Witness will be released for Xbox One on September 13
- Raiders of the Broken Planet will soon hit Xbox One and Xbox Scorpio
- Witcher 3 Game of the Year Edition will be released for PC, Xbox One soon
Anyone who knows a thing or two about PC gaming most likely knows what Steam is. This video game digital distribution platform is probably the […]