Xbox One background audio issues fixed in latest Xbox Preview update
Last week, Microsoft released a new Xbox One Preview build that came with new features such as Looking For Group (LFG) and Clubs, two features that were announced a few months ago during the E3 2016 event. Now, Microsoft released a new Xbox Preview Build which fixes some of the annoying background audio issues, app installation bugs and more.
The new Xbox Preview version brings the following fixes:
- Home – When installing a game or app, the install progress on the game or app’s dashboard tile should not be correctly displayed.
- Clubs Non – Members should no longer encounter a “Something went wrong” error when invited to a Hidden Club party.
- Guide – When selecting “You might like” under Parties, you should no longer encounter an error.
- Background Audio should no longer stop when launching the power menu.
Known issues and how to fix them:
- A console that has its language set to Chinese, Japanese or Korean may be unable to access. View details & customize under “Privacy & Online safety->Xbox Live privacy” that’s found in the Settings menu.
- FIX: You can access the view details & customize “Live Privacy Settings” directly on the Xbox.
- When using Cortana to search on the Xbox Universal Store for genres, the search results fail to popular.
- FIX: You can fix this temporarily by searching for genres via text.
- When you will receive a voice message from another user, you may not receive a notification about it.
- When trying to view Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not in a Club yet.
Have you downloaded the latest Xbox One Preview version? Tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One preview build fixes Cortana issues
- Xbox One Preview’s latest update packs bug fixes and improvements
- Cortana missing or not working after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]