Last week, Microsoft released a new Xbox One Preview build that came with new features such as Looking For Group (LFG) and Clubs, two features that were announced a few months ago during the E3 2016 event. Now, Microsoft released a new Xbox Preview Build which fixes some of the annoying background audio issues, app installation bugs and more.
The new Xbox Preview version brings the following fixes:
- Home – When installing a game or app, the install progress on the game or app’s dashboard tile should not be correctly displayed.
- Clubs Non – Members should no longer encounter a “Something went wrong” error when invited to a Hidden Club party.
- Guide – When selecting “You might like” under Parties, you should no longer encounter an error.
- Background Audio should no longer stop when launching the power menu.
Known issues and how to fix them:
- A console that has its language set to Chinese, Japanese or Korean may be unable to access. View details & customize under “Privacy & Online safety->Xbox Live privacy” that’s found in the Settings menu.
- FIX: You can access the view details & customize “Live Privacy Settings” directly on the Xbox.
- When using Cortana to search on the Xbox Universal Store for genres, the search results fail to popular.
- FIX: You can fix this temporarily by searching for genres via text.
- When you will receive a voice message from another user, you may not receive a notification about it.
- When trying to view Clubs, you may still see the option to start a Club Party even if you are not in a Club yet.
Have you downloaded the latest Xbox One Preview version? Tell us more about your experience in the comment section below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT: