- The Xbox Series X is the latest console on the Xbox family, having been launched on the 10th of November.
- While harder to find due to popularity, we will be listing a few retailers that have it.
- To learn more about this amazing console, visit our dedicated Xbox News Hub.
- If you want the console for gaming, then you'll also like the articles from our Gaming Hub.
With almost a month since the official launch of the Xbox Series X, it comes at no surprise that the stocks have already all been bought out, and that this historically popular console has ironically become incredibly hard to find.
The fact that there were issues with restocking didn’t help either, since not many retailers were prepared to meet the customer’s demand on launch date, with some ending up cancelling pre-orders because of their miscalculations.
However, that was almost a month ago, and many retailers have had more than enough time to restock.
Which retailers can I now buy the Microsoft Xbox Series X from?
With the sudden surge of buyers now over, all major retailers now sell the Xbox Series X and the Xbox Series S, as well as their designated accessories.
That being said, check out these offers and choose the best price for this incredibly powerful gaming console:
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox architecture
- Xbox Smart delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game
- Backward compatibility, including optimized titles at launch
- Play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles
- Play thousands of games from four generations of Xbox
- Powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
- Download and play over 100 high-quality games
- All games look and play best on Xbox Series X
- Fastest, most powerful Xbox ever
- Stocks are still depleting fast at the moment
Keep in mind that Microsoft already announced that the XBox Series X might me in short supply all the way untill April 2021, so always remember to keep an eye to see which retailers manage dto finally restock.
Of course, keep in mind that since the Xbox Series X has been on the market for less than a month, the demand is still high and stocks could be depleted fast at any time, so if one of the retailers mentioned above offers an incredible bargain, you should take advantage while they still have the console.
If you’re looking for bargains, don’t forget that Xbox Game Pass is also available now for $1 if you follow certain steps, so now’s the time not only to enrich your gaming hardware, but also your gaming library as well.
Have you got your hands on the latest Xbox console? Let us know what you think about it by leaving us a message in the comments section below.