Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a markup language that defines a set of rules for encoding documents in a format that is both human-readable and machine-readable.
It is defined in the XML 1.0 Specification produced by the W3C, and several other related specifications, all gratis open standards.
The design goals of XML emphasize simplicity, generality, and usability over the Internet. It is a textual data format with strong support via Unicode for the languages of the world.
- Daemon Tools
- Don Sharpe
- Download 7zip for Windows 10
- Download Avast Antivirus for Windows 10
- Download DriverFix for Windows 10
- Download Express Zip for Windows 10
- Download GOG Galaxy 2.0 [Game Launcher & Offline Installer]
- Download Intego Antivirus for Windows [Free Trial]
- Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10
- Download Kill Ping for Windows 10 [Latest version]
- Download McAfee Total Protection for Windows 10
- Download Norton AntiVirus for Windows 10
- Download PIA VPN for Windows 10 [Latest version]
- Download VideoProc for Windows [Latest 2020 version]
- Download WinRAR for for PC & Mac [Free]
- Download WTFast for Windows 10 [Latest version]
- DriverFix Review: update and fix your drivers like an expert
- We answer: What is disk image and how to use it?
- What is a VPN kill switch? How does it work & How to test it
- What is GOG Galaxy 2.0? Here’s what you should know [Review]
- Windows 10 2004 search
- Windows 10 flashing screen, Can’t do anything
- Windows 10 July Patch Tuesday [DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS]
- WTFast Gaming VPN: Is it legit? How does it work?