- The Yammer Conversations web parts just received a couple of feature updates.
- Features worth checking out include the ability to create Yammer posts from SharePoint Online.
- Check out the Yammer page to learn more about leveraging the enterprise-oriented social interactions platform.
- Don't forget to bookmark the News hub for the latest insights, analysis, and events related to Microsoft and the Windows OS.
Yammer provides enterprises with a secure, private platform for productivity-focused social interactions, communication, and collaboration. It boasts multiple Office 365 integrations, including with Teams and SharePoint.
If your organization uses Yammer Conversations web parts, the platform just received a couple of updates. These are worth checking out as they change the way you keep up with the latest happenings within your organization and much more.
The Yammer Conversations web parts update
The latest Yammer Conversations update makes it much easier to leverage social conversations in the workplace from within SharePoint. Moreover, the upgrade is automatic, so your organization can get started with the new features right away.
The updated Yammer Conversations web parts integrates conversations from any Yammer community, topic, user, or home feed, so you can stay connected to the discussions happening across your organization and add social conversations while still in SharePoint.
New features include:
- New look: Features like polls and questions sport a refreshed look. Also, the update introduces rich previews for the videos, images, or any other media you wish to share on the platform.
- Publisher: The Yammer publisher has a quality-of-life enhancement that enables you to create polls, questions, and other posts without ever leaving SharePoint. Besides the ability to upload media and documents directly within SharePoint, you also get rich text support for messages you create from SharePoint Online.
- Management: You now get to do more with your Yammer conversations and posts. For example, you can pin a conversation or mark best responses to questions.
- Home feed: This is where you usually go to stay up-to-date on everything that’s going on in your organization. Microsoft has updated the feature to be more relevant to your requirements.
- Customization: You can now customize Yammer to view up to 12 conversations.
What’s your take on the latest Yammer Conversations web part update? Tell us in the comments section below.