Yummly Windows 10 app helps you find your favorite recipe
Yummly just released its new official app for Windows 10. The popular service contains over a million of various food recipes, enough for everyone’s taste buds. Yummly for Windows 10 is a Universal Windows app, which means it works perfectly on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile devices.
Here’s what the official Yummly app for Windows 10 offers:
- Live tile updates on the Start menu. When you pin the Yummly app to your Start menu, the Live Tile will display a recipe that is the most relevant to you. So if you are looking on a Saturday or Sunday morning you will get tons of amazing brunch recipe recommendations- a feast for your eyes.
- Cortana commands: Need to find a recipe fast? Just say, “Hey Cortana, find brunch recipes without eggs on Yummly” or “Hey Cortana, find pescatarian appetizers without peanuts” and instantly get recipes that are tailored to you.
- Sharing Integration: With a quick click of a button you can send a recipe to anyone via email or post it to your favorite social sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Drag & Drop: Simply drag a recipe and drop it into Word or email and it instantly pulls the recipe title, source, ingredients and directions- perfect for making a personalized cookbook or printing out your favorite brunch recipe!
Yummly is arguably the biggest base of recipes online, and certainly the biggest one you can find in the Windows Store. It collects recipes from various online sources, making them available to users in one place.
You can download Yummly for free from the Windows Store and start searching for your perfect recipe. Also, feel free to share your favorite Yummly recipe with us in the comments below!
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- New Facebook Messenger app beta released for Windows 10 Mobile
- Bank of America app comes to Windows 10
- SiriusXM Universal App coming to Windows 10 and Mobile
- VLC media player to support Xbox One, HoloLens, Windows 10 and Mobile
- Microsoft releases 2016 edition of Windows developer virtual machines
Intel recently rolled out new graphics driver updates for the 64-bit version of Windows 10 v1903. The company released these updates in order to avoid […]
By default your Windows 10 PC will lock itself or go to Sleep Mode in order to preserve power. Automatic locking can be useful because […]
Windows Update Blocker version 1.2 just got released with added support for Windows 10 2019 May Update. This is a handy tool that you can […]