Unofficial Sonos client Zonos makes its way to Windows 10 Store
Zonos, an unofficial Sonos client for Windows 10, just arrived on the Windows Store. This third-party Sonos app was developed by CatenaLogic and as a result, it’s fully compatible with both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
Since the official Sonos app is missing from the Windows Store and with the company having said it has no plans to develop one, various developers release their own third-party clients. The newly released Zonos already stands out as one of the best options available: It’s simple in design, easy to use, and offers the most options.
“It fills the absence of the official Sonos app in the Windows 10 store with a professional, elegant, good-looking and feature-rich experience,” said app’s creator Geert van Horrik.
Here’s what the Zonos app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile offers:
- “Control media playback of all players
- Group players into zones
- Browse your media library and third-party media services
- Reorder play queues so you decide the order in which your media is played
- No need to pair this controller with your Sonos network, it works out of the box
- Advanced features such as alarm management, sleep timer and more!”
Zonos has been available in the Store for quite some time, but CartagenaLogic released an official announcement a few days ago.
If you want to download Zonos for your Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile device, you can do so for free from the Windows Store. However, even though the app can be downloaded and used for free, it contains in-app purchases, like the option to remove ads.
Tell us in the comments below: What do you think about Zonos for Windows 10? Is it already your favorite Sonos client for Windows 10, or do you of a better option?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Funker will release a new Windows 10 Mobile mid-range smartphone
- Windows Store now shows system requirements for apps on Windows 10 Mobile
- Xbox One game streaming soon possible on Windows 10 Mobile?
- Book cheap flights across Asia with AirAsia’s official Windows 10 app
- The Hacked? app for Windows 10 detects breaches in your email account to keep you safe
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]