How to Name a Group of Tiles on Windows 8, 8.1
Windows 8 comes with a redesigned user interface along with several in built features that are dedicated for portable and touch based devices. The system is also featuring different settings that can be applied in order to personalize and customize the default UI, so in that matter we will be checking how to rename a group of tiles on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
As you know by default Windows 8 is featuring a Home Screen where you have organized several in built apps and processes. These apps are being displayed in titles mode and you can use the same for having instant access to your email account, to Windows Store and to other locations and programs from your computer. Now in case you want to personalize the user interface from your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 laptop, tablet or desktop you might want to group some titles and to name that group so that you can easily access the same. In that matter, you should take a look over the guidelines from below.
How to Name a Group of Tiles on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- First of all you need to see all the tiles from your Home Screen. In order to do so, you have to point your mouse cursor on the bottom right corner of your screen where you need to left click on the dash icon.
- Good; now you will zoom out and you will be able to see all the tiles.
- From that point all you have to do is to select the group of tiles you want to rename.
- So, right click on the mentioned group and from the settings panel select Name Group.
- Type the new name that you want to assign in the dialog box and click “ok” in the end.
- In the end from your keyboard press the dedicated Windows button in order to zoom in and you are done.
Perfect; now you know how to easily and quickly name a group of tiles on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Security issues and shared data were always problems that affected Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge users. Many of them expressed their concerns over the years […]
Many users reported Your computer may be sending automated queries while using Google. This issue can be annoying since it will force you to fill […]