5 best browser based animation tools for Windows 10 PCs
Animation software is becoming more and more popular these days. Such tools are not used just for fun, but they’re also gaining popularity in more directions as well. For instance, we can use animation for other purposes such as running effective marketing campaigns or congratulating a friend of ours with the most creative animated video message.
There are plenty of tools that can be downloaded to meet your expectations, and we gathered the best ones that you can currently find.
So, make sure to take a look at their best features and then make an informed decision that will make you happy and suit all of your needs. Good luck and have fun!
Marionette Studio (recommended)
Marionette is one of the smartest ways to animate characters and environments as well. Using this fantastic browser-based tool, you will be able to unleash your full creativity and produce professional looking animations even if you’re not the most advanced animation expert.
You will get the great chance of benefiting from an automated animation pipeline and this way. You will be able to create a great animation in no time.
Take a look at the best features that are included in this software below:
- You can experience the look and feel of an installed app straight from your browser with the enhanced GPU performance of Marionette.
- Using this tool, you will be able to drag and drop images in the editor and rename them in your own scene.
- You will also be able to define the frames that you find the most important for your animation.
- Marionette allows you to play and refine motions in the animations curve tool.
- You can follow the shape of your scene objects and define a sort of skeleton for them.
- You can save the animation as a video, GIF, image pack, or game engine.
- Marionette will allow you to export the animations in all kinds of formats and use them as you wish.
More great features that are packed in this handy tool include the following: advanced animation curves, automatic weight calculation, natural deformations, weight painting, web player for sharing your animations, high-fi auto-meshing and more.
You can check out even more amazing and exciting functionalities that are packed in this tool by heading over to Marionette Studio’s official website and taking a look around.
– Try now Marionette (free) on the official site
This is another fantastic animation app that is packed with lots of interesting and exciting features. Here are a few of the best that you’ll be able to enjoy if you decide to try this tool:
- To successfully use this software, you don’t have to be the most experienced game design artist.
- You will be able to spend less time polishing your game if you’re using this tool because it allows users to reuse various modular images.
- If for instance, you will have to change the game’s character’s head configuration during the final design stage, you will see that this tool becomes your best friend.
- You only have to change a small bit of the image because the models are set to be used across various frames.
- The character’s body parts can be easily rotated and moved. You will see that it’s much easier to make some tweaks that would otherwise be unnecessary during the gameplay testing.
- Professional game designers will also find it really easy to deal with various tweaks.
- This tool allows fast creation of characters based on data from other characters.
Animation creation will become a breeze using this efficient tool. You can check out more interesting and exciting features that are included in the software be heading over to its official website and download the free version of Spriter or buying the Pro version of the tool to enjoy even more functionalities.
- ALSO READ: 7 best animated lyric video software to use
Creature is another amazing animation software that is designed to add some amazingly fluid animation to all kinds of digital contents that you may have.
If you decide to try this tool out, you will also get the chance of taking advantage of its Directable Automated Animation Engine and its robust workflow to produce exquisite animation effortlessly.
Take a look at the fey features and main functionalities that are in included in this software:
- Creature is the perfect tools for digital artists, game developers and also web designers who want to add some magic to their content via animation.
- After trying out this tool, you will definitely reconsider everything you thought you knew about making 2D animation.
- The Directable Automated Animation Engine that we mentioned above is the tool’s core technology that lets users produce motion that you never thought was possible with traditional skeletal animation software.
- Using this software, you will be able to export your art in various formats that will be ready to enter your content.
- You can export your animation into image sequences. Movie files, sprite sheets and more.
- Creature provides enhanced flexibility and power.
Learning this tool will eventually become a pleasant journey into the fantastic and fascinating world of 2D animation. On the official website of this software, you will find lots of in-depth documentation on how this robust tool is used for best results. You can also find there a few video tutorials for more comfortable learning.
Go to Creature’s website and find out everything there is to know about this animation tool.
Moho Pro 12
Moho Pro 12 is another goodie for digital artists and professionals. It’s interesting to note that it was used in the Oscar-nominated movie, The Breadwinner for the Best Animated Feature Film. We believe that this says a lot about this tool’s amazing quality.
Check out the most exciting features that you will be able to enjoy while using this animation software:
- This tool is ideal for professionals who desire a more efficient alternative to regular animation tools.
- It comes with an intuitive and effortless to use interface and a robust set of features.
- It’s optimized for animations, and it includes a professional Timeline, physics tools, motion graphics, 64-bit architecture and more amazing features.
- The advanced tools that are provided by Moho Pro 12 will speed up your workflow significantly.
- The cutting-edge set of features packed in this software together with the powerful technology that it uses will offer users one of the unique pieces of software available.
The program is packed with a bunch of brand new features that you will be able to analyze on its official website but the best ones include: Bezier handles, smart warp, enhanced freehand drawing tools, pin bones, realistic motion blur, the ability to animate more layers at the same time and many, many more.
We strongly recommend that you pay a visit to Moho Pro 12’s official website and check out all this tool’s great features.
- ALSO READ: Create animated GIFs with these great tools
Fusion Character Animator
Fusion Character Animator is small but handy animation tool for Clickteam Fusion 2.5 that will facilitate the animation of 2D characters for developers. This small software is excellent for generating animations frame by frame is PNG for developing video games.
The software offers modules for managing the colors and pixels and for creating motion. There’s also a module for importing animations.
Check out more key features included in this software:
- You can use paint and draw tools and scaling functions as well.
- Another amazing thing is that Fusion Character Animator comes with a collection of pre-built animations and the user will require only to supply images for each of the body parts because this small but intelligent tool will take care of the rest.
- Fusion Character Animator is easy to manage, and the file manager can deal with easily generated pictures.
- You will also get an additional control power the color palette.
Even if this is a small tool compared to the more powerful ones that we presented above it’s still an excellent solution for creating animations. It’s best to take a look at more details about it be heading over to the official website of Fusion Character Animator.
These are the best five tools that we’re currently recommending for browser-based animation, and they’re all packed with lots of great and useful features.
It’s best to visit their official websites as well in order to be able to take a more in-depth look at their advantages before making the final decision that will best suit your needs and your skills as well. Good luck and have fun creating animations!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best browser-based animation tools to use in 2018
For many users, Windows 7 was, and still is, one of Microsoft’s best ever platforms. As such, Win 7 has retained a substantial user base […]
Lots of rumors have been surrounding Microsoft’s upcoming Surface Phone and the market that it would be placed in. If the device running the new […]