Diagnostic and Benchmarking Tool AIDA64 now Supports Windows 10
Windows 10 is already out in the wild and there are claims that more than 14 million users have made the jump to the most recent version of the OS. And if you want to diagnose and benchmark your Windows 10 device, you can now do so with the popular AIDA64 software.
FinalWire Ltd has its AIDA64 software to the most recent version with support for Windows 10. Besides support for Windows 10, the new version also works with Intel’s upcoming Skylake processor and also brings support to Windows Server 2016. Here’s how the official changelog looks like:
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake and Broadwell-H CPUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Improved support for Intel Braswell, Broadwell-H, Cherry Trail, Skylake CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Stoney APU
- Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Goldmont and Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Tesla M60
This update only affects the AIDA64 Extreme version, but I guess an upcoming release will come up with support for the other versions, as well. Tamás Miklós, managing director of FinalWire, said the following:
When we release an update, it’s always one of our priorities to ensure that AIDA64 seamlessly supports the needs of home users, system integrators and sysadmins, so that they can use our software on the latest hardware and operating systems. We believe that PC users will migrate to Windows 10 and Intel Skylake in great numbers, that’s why providing support for these was our top priority. Porting our app to Tizen was a real challenge for us in programming terms as this ecosystem is still in its infancy. Sure, we don’t expect this edition to become a huge hit, but we are glad to be among the first to offer a great app for the users of this promising platform.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition 5.30 and AIDA64 Extreme Edition Portable 5.30 are both available as function-limited 30-day trials, with their prices starting from $39.95 for an AIDA64 Extreme Edition non-commercial license. Go ahead and download them from the official website to see if you want to diagnose and benchmark your Windows 10 computer or tablet.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]