Alcatel’s alleged flagship phone powered by Windows 10 Mobile, the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro reportedly passed through Wi-Fi certifications. This could mean that Alcatel will release this device soon, but it might not be available to everyone, since mentioned Wi-Fi certification was for T-Mobile only.
As NPU reported, Wi-Fi certification documents for the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro recently leaked. Since results of certification proved to be T-Mobile bound, this device could easily be available only with a contract from T-Mobile. On the other hand, this doesn’t have to be the case, since we have no official confirmation from Alcatel.
Judging by alleged specifications of the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro, which leaked in March, this device tends to be one of the most powerful Windows 10 Mobile devices in the market. Because of that fact, it actually seems unlikely that Alcatel will bound it to T-Mobile users in the US only. Also, there’s no confirmation from T-Mobile about the Alcatel Idol Pro 4, either.
As a reminder, these are the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro’s alleged specs:
- 5.5-inch 1920×1080 AMOLED display
- Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of storage
- 21-megapixel rear and 8-megapixel front camera
- *probably Continuum support
As soon as we have more info from Alcatel, or any other source, about the device, we’ll make sure to let you know. Until then, you can tell us in the comments, what do you think about the Alcatel Idol 4 Pro, and will you buy it when it gets released (if Alcatel makes it available in your region/country)?
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Potential Surface Phone details leaked: Snapdragon 830 as main CPU?
- Samsung advises against installing Windows 10 on its laptops and PCs
- Get 10% off the Surface Book or Pro 4, a free dock, and a 3-year guarantee
- ASUS announces three new 2-in-1 Transformers to take on Microsoft’s Surface
- Funker will release a new Windows 10 Mobile mid-range smartphone