Whenever you’re traveling, you’ll probably want to keep all of your belongings safe unless you want them stolen sooner or later.
That’s why anti-theft backpacks exist. Their design makes it difficult for thieves to simply swipe away your backpack, or whatever is inside it.
More so, some of these backpacks come with a 3-digit lock, further improving the difficulty level. We’ve compiled a list of the best anti-theft backpacks with 3-digit locks that we could find, so you can make a smarter choice and travel safer.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Top anti-theft backpacks with a 3-digit lock that I can buy
MenXu 3-Digit Lock Anti Theft Backpack
It is elegant yet resistant, and it can store many items inside safely thanks to the hidden zipper and 3-digit lock.
- Durable polyester material with water-resistant function
- A secret pocket is behind the backpack
- A fixed password lock
- Durable metal zippers, protecting yours belongs safely for your outing or traveling.
- High-quality USB charging port allows you to charge your electronic device
- Comfortable widen padded and adjustable shoulder straps p
- Multiple divider pockets keep your belongings well organized
- Problems with the charging port
Safy 3-Digit Lock Anti-theft Shoulder Bag
It features a 3-digit lock that is the only way of opening the backpack, and the hard casing and RFID-blocking technology protect you from thefts, both physical and electronic.
- 3-digit lock with over 1000 combinations
- There’s no zipper
- The lid and the body fit together seamlessly and are locked by a 3-digit lock.
- Patent-pending durable locking strap, made of cotton and thin steel ropes
- Customizable safety lid
- Features a radio-frequency identification (RFID) safe pocket, with RFID-blocking technology
- Slash and water-resistant
- Can’t carry too many things in it
WaterSeals Locking Backpack
While it may look like a simple, fragile duffle bag that even a child could steel, it features a 3-digit lock and incredibly durable and waterproof material.
Not only does this bag protect your valuables from thieves, but it will also protect them from debris, sand, dust, and even water.
- Secure lock technology with 3-digit resettable combo lock
- Roll-top cinch closure that protects your electronics and wallet from sand, dust, debris and more
- Rugged durability
- Maximum Storage
- The locking mechanism may be tricky to use
Kiode Anti-Theft Backpack
Not only does it feature the standard hidden zipper, secure lock, and durable build, it also brings reflective markings so that you will be visible to cars during the night.
- USB charging interface
- This slim anti-theft backpack included a 3-digit lock, card slot, and back pocket
- The bag is made from high end and waterproof oxford fabric
- The thick but breathable material can spread the load evenly
- The reflective strap helps you stay away from danger in the night
- Isn’t fitted to hold much larger laptops, like 17-inch ones
Mark Ryden Anti-Theft Backpack
It has a premium look, with a build that is made to hold a lot of your valuables in an organized manner. More so, the zippers are hidden and it has a secure lock that you can reset, and even recover in case you forget the password.
- Double interlayer in the main pocket fits your 15.6inch laptop and 10.5-inch iPad
- Made of a new-generation of water-proof material.
- Equipped with a smart secure lock to detour theft and safeguard all your valuables securely
- Double-layer zipper on this backpack and the high-quality materials
- Luggage belt could fix the backpack in the trunk
- USB port design allows you to charge your phone conveniently
- Side bottle pocket can be hidden if you don’t want to use it
- The front and top little pocket give space for your little things
- Zippers seem insecure and make noises
Closing thoughts on anti-theft backpacks with 3-digit locks
As you can see, the market offers many choices for you in case you are looking for a backpack to keep your valuables extra-safe from thieves.
In an age where electronics are becoming smaller, more compact, and more expensive, keeping them safe becomes mandatory if you don’t want to end up crying over them anytime soon.