5 of the best antivirus with free VPN
Are you interested in an Antivirus with free VPN? Or maybe you prefer security combined with anonymousity while surfing the web. Look no further, this post is meant just for you.
Meanwhile, an active VPN protects you from hackers and masks your activities from the prying eyes of ISPs’. It also enables your device to appear as if you are physically located with the VPN server. Hence, your true location becomes hidden.
In this post, Windows Report has come up with the best Antivirus program which also offers free VPN services.
The free version of Avira does not include the Kill Switch feature, which obstructs your apps from communicating with the internet in case your VPN gets disconnected. Technical support also, is not available for the free version.
Avira Phantom VPN keeps your devices protected against several network threats.
- Avira subscription allows you protect so many devices.
- Users of Windows OS make use of the VPN protocol (OpenVPN). It is fast, new, secure, and open-source.
- Avira contains the Kill Switch with DNS protections.
- Avira ensures that no one monitors your DNS requests
- This subscription service is easy to use.
- It enables BitTorrent and P2P.
- Data logging policy is unique.
- It works with Netflix.
- Desktop client is inelegant.
- Servers and server locations are few.
- No ad-blocking capabilities.
- Affordable pricing.
- DNS leak protection.
- Open-source technology for Windows operating system.
- Unsecured networks and public Wi-Fi are protected.
- Peer-to-peer support.
- Secure connection is guaranteed.
- Choice can be made from a several speedy servers around the world.
- Your online activities can be hidden from advertisers, employers and governments.
- Confusing pricing structure.
- Few servers and few server locations.
- No stand-out features.
This is certainly one of the best free antivirus programs available. It has a proprietary Defense+ technology that usually assumes an unknown file is a potential threat which makes it almost 100% effective.
It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 Vista. A lot of antivirus programs assume unknown files are safe and only get concerned about files that have proven to be a problem.
Comodo definitions complete database is updated almost every day. Always, check the Summary date for the last update. It can be updated offline.
- It contains a full range of detection engines for spyware, viruses, rootkits, and other malwares.
- It offers protection from all sources of infection like games, email, IM etc.
- It can block malicious websites by scanning URLs.
- It can optionally provide added security by using Comodo’s free DNS servers on your computer.
- Minimal usage of system resources.
- It offers multi-layered protection (HIPS, Sandbox, AV, and Firewall).
- It has a neat user interface and attractive GUI skins.
- Beginners find it difficult to use.
- Weak AV module and signatures.
- Automatic sandboxing of legitimate files.
- No proper information of how several modules work.
- Bug fixing is usually slow.
- Also Read: Is there a VPN without email sign up?
AVG Secure VPN
- It optimizes the speed of your system very much.
- Great storage zones for sensitive files.
- Great price.
- It has a well integrated interface.
- It does not have the best malware protection.
- It has some important features missing.
- It has a user interface whose upselling is quite heavy.
Panda free antivirus software
The Panda antivirus free security software is compatible with the Windows OS. It is a low resource Antivirus. It makes use of cloud processing to protect your PC thereby removing the need for heavy software updates and demanding scans.
Panda Free Antivirus on the AV-Test records 98% mark for zero-day attacks and 100% for established threats.
- Read Also: What to do when antivirus blocks VPN
- It has a great process monitor which enables you see active processes and lets you know if they are using a secure connection.
- It has a simple presentation and it is quite easy to use.
- DNS leak protection
- It also contains a handy vaccination tool that checks attached USB drives for malicious software.
- It has removal issues.
- It is dependent on internet connection.
- When scanning it is usually slow.
Ready to try one of these antivirus with free VPN? Share your favorite pick in the comments section below.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Best antivirus with free VPN for Windows PCs
Microsoft already has in store a great piece of hardware that fans are looking forward to testing as soon as possible. We are referring to […]
If you run Windows 10 version 1607 (aka Anniversary Update) or Windows 10 version 1703 (aka Fall Creators Update) on an AMD powered computer, then […]
The recent Windows 10 updates aimed at fixing the Meltdown and Spectre CPU vulnerabilities also brought some issues of their own, as many users reported. […]