- Online privacy and security are a must so here's a list with the best antiviruses with free VPN.
- The ideal antivirus-VPN combo on our list comes from Avast and it offers the best feature package.
- You should also check a product from Avira that includes a Kill Switch and it's free.
- Another good product from Norton offers a password manager and a PC SafeCam feature.
Are you interested in antiviruses with free VPN? Or maybe you prefer security combined with anonymity while surfing the web. Look no further, this post is meant just for you.
Meanwhile, an active VPN protects you from hackers and masks your activities from the prying eyes of ISPs’.
It also enables your device to appear as if you are physically located with the VPN server. Hence, your true location becomes hidden.
In this post, Windows Report has come up with the best antiviruses with VPN included.
What is the best antivirus with free VPN for Windows PCs?
The Panda antivirus free security software is compatible with the Windows OS. It is a low resource Antivirus.
It makes use of cloud processing to protect your PC thereby removing the need for heavy software updates and demanding scans.
Panda Free Antivirus on the AV-Test records 98% mark for zero-day attacks and 100% for established threats.
Take a look at this tool’s best features:
- It has a great process monitor which enables you to see active processes and lets you know if they are using a secure connection
- It has a simple presentation and it is quite easy to use
- DNS leak protection
- It also contains a handy vaccination tool that checks attached USB drives for malicious software
Panda Free Antivirus
Use the VPN from this light antivirus and protect your identity prom prying eyes.
Avira Phantom VPN secures the web browsing of so many devices. The subscription for Avira software starts at a decent price so you may consider this option.
The free version of Avira does not include the Kill Switch feature, which obstructs your apps from communicating with the internet in case your VPN gets disconnected.
Technical support is also not available for the free version. Avira Phantom VPN keeps your devices protected against several network threats.
If you’re looking to unlock Netflix content from other countries, you definitely need to know that you can do that with this tool.
Let’s look at this solution’s best features:
- Avira subscription allows you protect many devices at the same time
- Users of Windows OS make use of the VPN protocol (OpenVPN) – it is fast, new, secure, and open-source
- Avira contains the Kill Switch with DNS protections
- Avira ensures that no one monitors your DNS requests
- This subscription service is easy to use
- It enables BitTorrent and P2P
- Data logging policy is unique
Get Avira Phantom VPN and keep your device secure and protected against several network threats.
Norton has been in the antivirus industry for a very long time.
It had its up and downs and users from several years ago can easily remember how difficult it was to use it. It had a bad interface; it was very annoying with a lot of notifications and so on.
All of that is in the past now and only the name remains: Norton 360 – it the same as an older product but other than that, they have nothing else in common.
It looks very good, it provides top-notch protection from viruses, malware, and spyware and it doesn’t impact the performance of your computer.
The VPN that is included, comes with unlimited bandwidth and a no log policy that we found to be very useful.
All of these features are included in any plan you choose. However, we must point out two things. If you have kids, getting the Deluxe version will also provide you with Parental Control functionality which is very useful.
Also, if you plan on using a VPN all the time, like you should, getting Norton 360 Deluxe makes more sense because you can install it on 5 different devices.
A Norton360 license comes with multiple benefits that we like including:
- A really good antivirus
- Password Manager
- PC SafeCam
- Cloud Backup storage
Get this top antivirus for excellent protection with free, unlimited VPN and other features that protect your digital life.
This is certainly one of the best free antivirus programs available. It has a proprietary Defense+ technology that usually assumes an unknown file is a potential threat which makes it almost 100% effective.
It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 Vista. A lot of antivirus programs assume unknown files are safe and only get concerned about files that have proven to be a problem.
Comodo definitions complete database is updated almost every day. Always, check the Summary date for the last update. It can be updated offline.
Let’s see what are Comodo’s key features:
- Contains a full range of detection engines for spyware, viruses, rootkits, and other malware
- Offers protection from all sources of infection like games, email, IM, etc
- Can block malicious websites by scanning URLs
- Optionally provides added security by using Comodo’s free DNS servers on your computer
- Minimal usage of system resources
- Multi-layered protection (HIPS, Sandbox, AV, and Firewall)
- It has a neat user interface and attractive GUI skins
AVG Internet Security software is an all-in-one package. It is very compatible with the Windows OS. It effectively protects devices against online threats.
This is not only an antivirus that offers a VPN, but you will also find that it will boost the system performance for your PC.
It’s true that it doesn’t offer the best malware protection and the VPN has only limited features but the prices are reflecting that so you might consider it.
Look at some of the best features of this solution:
- It optimizes the speed of your system very much
- Great storage zones for sensitive files
- Great price
- It has a well-integrated interface
Avast SecureLine offers VPN security to your device. It ensures supreme privacy, secure connection, and speed for your device.
This tool comes with DNS leak protection, peer-to-peer support and always a secure connection.
By using this VPN, your online activity will be always hidden from everybody, even from your ISP so you will have the perfect privacy protection wherever you are.
Of course, the VPN provided with the antivirus doesn’t offer as many servers as a dedicated one, but it will still provide you with the technology to conceal and protect your identity.
Let’s see some of its key features:
- Affordable pricing
- DNS leak protection
- Open-source technology for Windows operating system
- Unsecured networks and public Wi-Fi are protected
- Peer-to-peer support
- Secure connection is guaranteed
- Choice can be made from a several speedy servers around the world
- Your online activities can be hidden from advertisers, employers, and governments
Ready to try one of the best free antiviruses with VPNs? If you want a dedicated VPN instead, we have an excellent list with the best Windows 10 VPNs to check out.
Share your favorite pick in the comments section below and tell us about your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
A VPN will certainly not replace any type of antivirus because it performs a totally different function. A Windows 10 antivirus protects you from malicious files, while a VPN hides your IP and protects your online identity.
A VPN by itself will not stop spyware from installing on your computer. However, there are antiviruses that come with VPN.
Nothing stops you from downloading an infected file using a VPN. With the best antivirus for your PC, that download will either be blocked or immediately erased after the download is finished.