If you are an engineer, a landscape designer, a car designer, or anything of the sort, then you are probably familiar with the term CAD (computer-assisted design).
This is basically another term for programs made specifically for 2D and 3D designs that can be used in a wide variety of work fields.
One of the leading developers of CAD software is Autodesk, and their spearhead program is the Autodesk AutoCAD.
This, along with all of their other programs bring pretty much everything you could ever need in term of tools.
It doesn’t matter whether you want to draw a simple 2D rough sketch or make the blueprints of the next Grand Opera, Autodesk surely has a program that will help you achieve it.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Sometimes, some of the deals listed in our guides may no longer be available by the time you hit the buy button. So, hurry up and grab them while they’re hot. Check out more Black Friday deals:
What deals can you get for Autodesk this Black Friday?
Even if your budget is limited, feel free to take advantage of some awesome offers and purchase these computer-aided design software tools for a great price tag:
Autodesk architecture products
- AutoCAD – CAD software to design anything you have in mind, with time-saving toolsets, web, and mobile apps ($2,205/year; free trial)
- AutoCAD LT – precision 2D drafting and documentation software includes AutoCAD web and mobile apps ($420/year; free trial)
- Dynamo Studio – take it as your chance to extend the power of BIM with computational design software ($325/year; free trial)
- Recap Pro – reality capture software connecting the physical world to the digital ($325/year; free trial)
- Revit LT – multidisciplinary BIM software for higher-quality, coordinated designs ($450/year; free trial)
Autodesk design & manufacturing products
- Inventor – professional-grade 3D CAD software for product design and engineering ($2,085/year; free trial)
- Maya LT – game design software for indie game makers ($265/year; free trial)
- Product Design & Manufacturing Collection – the ideal choice to accelerate your product design and manufacturing processes ($2,720/year)
Autodesk media & entertainment products
- Character Generator – 3D character creator software ($50/year)
- 3ds Max – 3D modeling and rendering software for design visualization, games, and animation ($1,620/year; free trial)
- Mudbox – 3D digital painting and sculpting software ($85/year; free trial)
Moreover, for a limited time, you have the amazing chance to get 5 subscriptions for the price of 4. Saving 20% on each subscription sounds like music to your ears.
AutodeskFrom all current Autodesk promotions, find the one that suits your needs right away!
Have you decided which of these Autodesk offers is perfect for you? Let us know your pick in the comments area below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Autodesk isn’t the cheapest option for good reason. You have the chance to enjoy only high-end software products and services for architecture, engineering, construction, and not only.
It’s difficult to narrow down the list to one Autodesk product. However, AutoCAD truly is a popular choice for a variety of industries and professionals.
To find a precise answer, check out this list including the best Autodesk deals.