- Laptops are among the most user-friendly devices of the moment, and in this guide we'll show you the best 14 inch laptop.
- There is a wide array of 14-inch laptops available on the market, and in this article we covered models for all price ranges.
- Despite their small size, these models offer solid hardware specs, and they can handle all sorts of tasks, including multimedia.
- If you need the best 14-inch laptop for students, you'll find the models from this guide more than suitable for student needs.
Laptops have risen to popularity as soon as they appeared on the market, mainly for the fact that they are highly portable while allowing you to take advantage of a complex variety of technological benefits.
Coming in a multitude of sizes and incorporating features that respond to the latest tech advancements, laptops are on top of the users’ preferences.
In this article we’re going to take a look at the best laptops of the moment with a 14 inch display that suits every budget and need.
What is the best budget 14 inch laptop?
- Slick and light weight design 0.7 inches thin and 2.87 lbs
- One year free Microsoft 365 personal subscription
- High image quality through Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Non-responsive pad
This device comes with an Intel Celeron N4000 processor and a resolution of 1366×768 pixels with a NanoEdge Bezel for optimal viewing comfort.
It offers a 64GB of flash memory storage and 4GB RAM which allows running multiple applications whether you’re handling your office work or streaming movies.
No matter where you feel inspired to perform your tasks, you can take your laptop along with you because you benefit from fast wireless connection through WiFi 5 (802.11ac).
Another aspect that makes this device highly portable is the battery that last up to 12 hours which is 3 times more than average lithium-ion batteries.
- SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit for an excellent visual experience
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode for out of the box use
- Headphone and microphone combo
- Can't install printer drivers in Windows S
With an AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor and AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics, this laptop can be the device you can rely on in almost any context.
Multitasking will become a breeze improving your volume of work because this device incorporates 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM and 128GB Solid State Drive.
Some other fine perks that you’ll find useful are the two SuperSpeed USBs Type-A and the SuperSpeed USB Type-C, for connecting any type of gadget you feel like to your device.
- Privacy with physical webcam shutter
- Great bandwidth for using several applications at once
- Easy connectivity through Bluetooth 4.1 and up to 2x2 Wi-Fi 5
- No USB-C
With this device you get a slick design, impeccable audio clarity and a Full High Definition screen with narrow side bezels, making it one recommendation that you should definitely catch your eye.
The AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Mobile Processors and the Radeon Graphics make an ideal combo in providing you with an excellent experience regarding your every day work.
You can switch between fast or a powerful performance, as well as quiet battery saving mode, considering the tasks you’re performing.
- Portable and lightweight 3.64 pounds and 0.82 inches thick
- Long lasting battery of up to 10 hours
- Lenovo Active Pen included
- The 360 hinge can be fragile
This 2 in 1 laptop features a full high definition touchscreen tablet with 4-side narrow bezels, 16GB RAM and 256GB SSD of flash memory.
Thanks to the 360 hinge this device can be positioned in Tent or Stand mode for those moments when you want to relax by watching your favorite TV Show.
With the AMD Ryzen 5 4500U mobile processor and Radeon graphics, you get optimal performance for any type of activity, from office work, to gaming or downloading movies.
- Antimicrobial technology solution
- Amazing long lasting battery of up to up to 15 hours
- Preinstalled Windows 10 fur immediate use
- Loud fan noise
If high-performance is what you aim for, then look no further than this laptop that incorporates an Intel core i7-1165g7 processor and a FHD touchscreen with LED-backlit IPS and antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass. This device can absolutely satisfy even the most demanding users out there.
The 16 GB RAM along with the 1TB SSD and the Intel Iris Xe graphics ensure optimum functionality even when you’re running multiple complex tasks.
It also features the latest connectivity technology like dual-band Intel Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) and Bluetooth 5.1 for an excellent internet experience.
We narrowed down the overwhelming variety of 14 inch laptops that are on the market to the ones that come with excellent features and are also accessible price wise.
So whether you’re going for a complex laptop or one that incorporates basic characteristics, we hope that our guide helped you in choosing the right device for your needs.
We want to hear your opinions and recommendations so please access our comment section bellow.
Frequently Asked Questions
14-inch laptops are more compatible, however, if you need a laptop for streaming and multimedia, we suggest going for 15.6-inch model.
14-inch screen can be too small for certain tasks, but you can fix that by purchasing a budget monitor.
17-inch laptops are great for almost every task, and their only drawback is their weight.