What are the best 4K drones that I can buy?
It features direct connectivity to your phone, and you can use it to snap 4K photos or videos in no time, and you can see them directly from your mobile’s screen.
- Equipped with 4k + 0.3MP dual cameras
- Cool shark shape, the drone is designed to be portable, and the quadcopter features a foldable arm design
- Easy to carry drones without any trouble
- High-performance rechargeable battery
- The built-in barometer provides stable flight
- 3D flips with amazing agility and high/low-speed switch mode
- Aerial control issues
Not only does it boast simple control options and features, but the long-lasting battery ensures that it can stay hovering in the air for 30 minutes, up to 60 if you use both batteries that come with the package.
- Breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors
- Equipped with upgraded 2500mAh intelligent battery provides up to 30 minutes of flight time
- The package comes with 2 pcs batteries, extends your flight time to 60 mins
- 50%-200% Farther Control Distance (4000 FT) than other ordinary drones
- Equipped with functions like Auto Return, FPV, Tap Fly, Headless Mode, One Key Take Off/Landing,
- With a simple press, even little boys and girls can take it under control
- Aerial control issues
- The price tag
Autel Robotics EVO
If you have a pageant for exploration and topography, then the Autel Robotics EVO is the drone for you. This neat flying machine features dual GPS/GLONASS satellite positioning and ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors that help better avoid obstacles.
More so, it can fly as far away as 7 km, allowing it to cover a wide range of space before the battery even starts to die out.
- Equipped with dual GPS/GLONASS satellite positioning and ultrasonic sensors and rearward IR sensors
- Built-in 3D mapping technology, capture dynamic footage of moving subjects.
- Captures 4K 60fps Ultra HD camera video, 94°wide-angle lens, and 12MP photos
- Offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range – for as long as 30-minutes
- Easy one-touch action buttons allow you to command EVO to return home
- Quality control issues with the remote that comes with the drone
Supkiir 4K WiFi FPV Drone
It features great aerial controls, facial recognition tech and the ability to follow people constantly, and the durable materials and easy controls make it great for beginners.
- Equipped with a 4K HD 120°FOV camera
- Wi-Fi real-time transmission FPV system capture 4K photos and record 2K videos
- Multiple remote control ways are available
- Can perform fun 360-degree flips
- Drone cameras and sensors collect images and sound data with vision recognition tech.
- Comes with blade guards, which means it’s ideal for beginners to play with
- Durable material offers protection against those inevitable crashes
- One key to let the drone take off and land making it easy for beginners to operate
- Advanced stabilization and three different flight modes, including headless flight mode
- You can’t use the remote while the drone is connected to your phone
- Has an effective range of only about 50 meters
- Only provides 20 minutes of flight time per charge
The EACHINE E520 is a flying device that will make you think of it as more of a personal flying companion rather than a simple drone. You can set it to follow you wherever you go, and you can even draw a predesigned path for it to follow on a map, and it will follow it accordingly.
More so, the 4K cameras make it great for exploration, and the easy controls make it an excellent choice for taking aerial selfies.
- 4K HD 120° wide-angle camera
- The drone will automatically follow and captures you wherever you move
- Easier to get complex shots provides hands-free flying and selfie
- A maximum of 17 minutes of flight time and 1200mah battery
- Draw a path in your app interface, and the drone will fly following the path accordingly
- Easier for newbies or beginners, equipped with functions like altitude hold, headless mode, one key takeoff/landing
- Long response times
- Overpriced given the specs
Closing thoughts on drones with 4K
As technology evolves, drones are becoming more and more powerful, featuring better flight controls, better cameras, and more battery autonomy.
This makes having one extremely useful, especially if you love taking pictures and recording movies from the craziest of angles, and if you have the possibility to have them in 4K quality, why not go for it?