Picking one of the best liquid cooler systems is a common practice for keeping your overclocked processor safe. A standard air-cooler is often in the cards too, but you can never go wrong with a good AIO cooler when it comes to getting the highest cooling performance.
Choosing that perfect all-in-one cooling solution can sometimes turn into a headache, so we’re trying to make the choice easier. Here we’ve added the top 5 AIO coolers – liquid cooling systems of the moment.
If you’re curious, you can check them out right below. Plus, the current deals are the sign that you shouldn’t postpone any longer buying the AIO cooler your gaming PC desperately needs.
Note: Deals are subject to change. Keep in mind that the price tag often varies. We recommend going on the vendor’s website to check the price. Some of the products may be out of stock by the time you’ve made your purchasing decision. So, hurry up and hit the buy button.
Best deals on AIO coolers & liquid cooling systems
Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO
All in one coolers are more expensive than their air counterparts, and it’s largely as a result of that RGB lighting. However, Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO is the proof that not all models will empty your pockets.
This is a closed-loop CPU cooler combining magnetic levitation and RGB LEDs to bring you a reliable liquid chip-chiller you can strap to your processor. Clearly, it’s the RGB LED component that keeps the CPU cool, but those maglev fans do a pretty good job as well.
- Vivid lighting effects to match your build
- Extremely quiet maglev fans included in the package
- Zero RPM mode which turns the cooler into a near-silent model
- RGB lighting functions intermittently
Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
At stock speeds, this cooler is once again a great choice, as well as one of the cheapest options for now.
- No less than 16 individually controlled RGB LEDs
- Complete control over your cooler’s RGB lighting, or coolant temperatures thanks to CORSAIR iCUE software
- Low-noise pump design
- Fans constantly glitch out, as reported by certain owners
- Poor customer service
Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 AIO Liquid Cooling
This AIO cooler is hard to beat in terms of performance. It is the world’s first 16.8 million colors liquid CPU cooler with 3 x Ring fans, not to mention the matching CPU block and that LED waterblock.
If high performance and quiet cooling are essential to you, then the promise of near-silent operation turns it into an ideal choice.
- Handy TT RGB PLUS app
- Unrivaled RGB lighting
- TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides countless possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products
- TT LCS Certified – hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment
- Software update issues
- Pump is very noisy
Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
This AIO cooler lets you experience incredible cooling performance and those fantastically low noise levels make you feel like in paradise.
- Versatile Corsair iCUE software
- Useful Zero RPM mode ready to to allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures. You may not hear the fans at all, not even in CPU dependent games
- Fitted with various rainbow LEDs
- Disappointing customer experience
- Some users keep getting weird temperature spikes
NZXT Kraken X62 280mm - AIO CPU Liquid Cooler
Enjoy better cooling performance and greater CPU protection with this AIO CPU liquid cooler. It may not be the quietest option out there, but it sure does cool your CPU and its impossible not to notice given the aesthetics.
- Stunning infinity mirror lighting design which makes it an incredible build centerpiece
Mid-range form factor
- New Aer P radiator fans included
- Backed by a 6-year warranty
- CAM app issues: an internet connection is required to use CAM software; CAM software is required to change lighting and monitor the AIO
- Isolated system crashes
Final thoughts on best AIO coolers and liquid cooling systems
Choosing the right AIO cooler is very important. There’s no excuse not to grab one as soon as possible, especially if you’re doing intensive work on your PC.
If you consider we missed other relevant liquid cooling systems choices, just let us know in the comments below!